Run, Justin, run! Bears OL ranked 27th by PFF

BillBrasky

Liked Posts:
For what it's worth, PFF says the retooled OL is still bottom 10. Can Nagy run his offense with this lineup? Can Justin, Andy and Nick stay off of IR?

We'll learn a lot in the early games against the Rams (Donald) and the Browns (Clowney and Garrett).

Stay tuned....

PPF OL rankings

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Interesting...

Cody Whitehair - Whitehair has graded out at 70.0 or better in four of his five years while playing mostly left guard and center. Last year, he recorded an 83.8 mark as a run blocker but just a 47.0 mark in pass protection.

Sam Mustipher, who earned an 59.5 overall last season, ranking 29th among centers.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Legitimate criticism with 2 unknowns at the T positions.

Mustipher seemed to do better than his grade of below 60 and it would be interesting to see a game by game grade during last season for him, as his numbers may have trended upwards.

The Bears are getting dinged by playing Jenkins out of position as well.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well how can CCS posters do the same?

Already sure two rookies are going to work?

Who thinks both rookies start? Who here is “sure” they’re going to work?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The good thing about pre-season rankings is that they don't matter. They very well could end up good or bottom 10. What we know is that they needed to make moves at the OT positions and they did.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Who thinks both rookies start? Who here is “sure” they’re going to work?
When I point out this exact sentiment ppl have been arguing against me like it's an invalid point.

If no one thinks that, then why argue with me?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When I point out this exact sentiment ppl have been arguing against me like it's an invalid point.

If no one thinks that, then why argue with me?

Please post examples.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF had Trubisky as the number 1 rated QB in the draft....then when he played bad they said he sucked.......

Deep Insights....when PFF is wrong they just change their score to correct for their mistakes...

Basically PFF tells you when a player does well after the fact. Oh boy. Their draft predictability provides no more insight than the average draft site.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think PFF telling me the Bears might be bad on the oline because they have a decent player a couple marginal players and a bunch of unknowns is much insight.......

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Please post examples.
You can just look at my posting history the last 72 hours. Examples everywhere.

There's ppl arguing back and forth when I dare question Pace spending 2 picks on one player who may simply be a RT...or as some scouts have said a G.

Jenkins pretty well HAS to work at LT. Pace set it up this way.

Thanks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I am no fan of Leno, the Bears are putting a fuck ton of faith into some unknown players....

The oline is revamped, but will it be better......The Bears staff is betting it will. This is their call, hopefully they are correct.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
While I am no fan of Leno, the Bears are putting a fuck ton of faith into some unknown players....

The oline is revamped, but will it be better......The Bears staff is betting it will. This is their call, hopefully they are correct.
Exactly.

Great take.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You can just look at my posting history the last 72 hours. Examples everywhere.

There's ppl arguing back and forth when I dare question Pace spending 2 picks on one player who may simply be a RT...or as some scouts have said a G.

Jenkins pretty well HAS to work at LT. Pace set it up this way.

Thanks.
I’d rather not sort through your posts.

Thanks.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

this is really the only correct take. The Bears Oline is an unknown at this point.

well the LT position is. The rest we have some idea of what they can do.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Explained in #14.

Besides, look at post #5.

Those sentences end in question marks, not periods, so they are not statements. They are rhetorical questions.

I realize you and @BaBaBlacksheep are looking for a "gotcha" moment, but that's not today...maybe some other day.

Stop trying so hard.