Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Has never lost a game that he's been up by 4+ points at halftime.
One of the most if not the most sacked QB in the league.
3 running backs get injured and they bring in a 33 year old Lynch
Would have 2 rings if Carroll ran it at the 1 yard line
Him and Pete have a similar win rate to Bill and Brady in their first 8 seasons.
His defense is ranked 24th in the league and he's going to the divisional round
What a beast
And another QB of color Pace didn't draft. Nazi fade haircut GM

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's the kind of player that gives me hope with finding a QB after the first round.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He's the kind of player that gives me hope with finding a QB after the first round.

You really have to think out of the box when you go after qbs with the dynamic traits Wilson brings to the table. His play style makes the he’s too short argument null and void.
We have to give allot of credit to carrol as well. They just spent money on Matt Flynn and tarvaris Jackson I believe. Very ballsy move to bypass your money guys for a third round pick that out played them. Most teams like our lovable losers would force the highly paid guys or those with draft status to start

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh ya, and it's Russell.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Well of course you haven't they are clear. And as long as they all remain nudists you never will.
I could understand that here where it is always warm, but there would be a bunch of piles of frozen invisible corpses in Chicago around this time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
there-was-cold-weather-and-lots-of-shrinkage-31100256.png

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I guess it doesn't count and you're remembering incorrectly. The WR was on the correct route, Just a great D play. If he runs even faster he's into Hightower. I agree it was a bad call but Wilson didn't pick up the defender. Likely short if caught anyway. Should have run a few times but Wilson still threw that ball.
I knew this would happen. Point out some facts and the all or nothing fans would have issue with it.
Like I've already said. I consider him elite and I don't use that lightly.
Wrong WR. I am talking about 15 and his crappy effort. #15 had one job to do, aggressively attack to his left and get in the way of 21. Yes, 39 was very physical but #15 decided to be a pussy and complain about the block instead of soldier on and move forward 1 yard. All it would have taken was 1 yard for him to force 21 to adjust to him. Just that little would have allowed for a completion, a TD and a victory for Seattle.

As for you all or nothing fan comment, you are the one who is being an all or nothing fan.

I just pointed out that, on that play, Wilson did what he was supposed to do, 83 did what he was supposed to do, 21 did over and above what he was supposed to do. The only player who gave a shit effort was 15. If he does his job, it would not have been intercepted. You are right about it probably being short anyhow.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How often have I called him elite now? WTF are you talking about? LOL. 15 did his job and picked 39 to prevent a switch. 21 just got a crazy good jump because he knew what was coming and ran to a spot. It's not a WRs responsibility to pickoff two guys on a quick hitter.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh youre another one
Talk football and leave your race politics in your vagina hat plz

I don't talk politics in the bears forum maybe perhaps you are confused and triggered by a different poster?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was carried his first few seasons but he’s developed into a legitimate upper tier QB. He makes players around him better.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
For my money he's the best there is. Some will love Mahomes or Jackson, but for what he does in terms of elevating the players around him and making clutch plays there is no better.

Honestly, think of guys like Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse, Paul Richardson, Tyler Lockett and now DK Metcalf. Outside of Tate, all of those guys only had success with Wilson. Look at Metcalf. At the draft he couldn't run routes and now he's looking like a dominant monster.

danchi23

Liked Posts:
Wilson has been steady and consistent as they come. Top 3 in my book for sure.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Certainly in that conversation.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Him and Pete have a similar win rate to Bill and Brady in their first 8 seasons.
What a beast

He ushered in the backyard football era which I can't stand watching. No doubt he does what he does and does it better than anyone. He inspired an entire generation of young QBs who aren't tall, accurate or goid at reading defenses and showed that if you can be creative and stretch the play you can be a back breaker to defenses in the NFL.

I've been a known "Hater" of his game but Russ has defied the expectations both with his longevity and health. This year Russ played MVP level ball. If LJ doesn't redefine the QB position and offensive football this year Russ would be the MVP. And without Russ i don't think LJ ever gets to the NFL and sees the snaps needed to develop into who he is.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What a beast

Is this stat still correct? Man I want Bears to get us some WILSON!!! HAPPY RUSTLE WILSON DAY EVERYONE