Russel Okung's 40 Day Water Fast (Loses 100 Lbs In Months - Tips For CCS Posters)

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
You're still breathing in chemically polluted air, exposing yourself to radiation, electrical current, magnetic pulls and varied frequencies. True fasters kill themselves and go back to the earth.
You're right. With all these healty hazards why even try to stay healthy. Great philosophy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Imagine thinking not having water is a good thing. Maybe just don't eat twinkies and nutty buttys and have discipline in the first place? That way you don't have to donk yourself off by dehydration?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I actually completed this 40 day trial and let me share the results:

Day 1 - Woke up 6am drank water, hungry until bedtime.

Day 2 - THIS USER HAS DIED PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU ARE A TYPE 1 DIABETIC FOOD IS VERY IMPORTANT IN YOUR DIET

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Why are you so dumb af on here then?

Imagine thinking not having water is a good thing. Maybe just don't eat twinkies and nutty buttys and have discipline in the first place? That way you don't have to donk yourself off by dehydration?
You seem really upset and are coming from a place of complete ignorance. Maybe try to educate yourself on it or if not realize that there is no way you can make a reasonable judgment on it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You seem really upset and are coming from a place of complete ignorance. Maybe try to educate yourself on it or if not realize that there is no way you can make a reasonable judgment on it.

Not upset at all. I am coming from a place of thirst. If you want to donk yourself off by dehydration, it'd be silly.

But I can't let you take anyone on CCS down with you.

Big Water is not the enemy here people.

If you're in the desert and you see a big tall glass of water, drink the fuck out of it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Spartan claims it cures diabetes. Is death the cure?

Lol honestly if you ask a type 1 who has been sticking a needle in their flesh 4-6 times a day every day for 20+ years, they'll say yes.

Do this, put a pen in your pocket and keep it with you all day every single day.

Each time you eat, take the pen out and wait 5-10 seconds to simulate calculating and giving yourself a shot of insulin.

If you really want to, write down on a piece of paper how much you ate and how many units of insulin needed (1.5 units for every 10 grams of carbs)

If you REALLY wanna enjoy it, get some plain syringes or needles and poke your skin thru each time you eat.

EACH TIME.

And if you miscalculate or eat more/less than your shot, you must basically go into a useless recovery mode for 2-4 hours while you raise or lower your sugar to fix your fuck up.

The fact this disease I have is conflated with fat fucks who eat so much their pancreas gives up is maddening.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Moar tips for big boned folk . . .

The HEART ATTACK GRILL IN VEGAS advertises free meals for customers over 350 pounds! WOW!!

I go to Fremont St a few times a year (since I live here) and have walked by that restaurant several times. One of my favorite things to do is people watch at this location while drinking a beer. Saw one guy get mad that he was only 329 lbs while his buddy was a full 4 bills and was bragging about getting the feel meal. One of the funniest things I've ever gotten to witness, people being mad they weren't fat enough for free food.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Never would have thought consuming 0 calories over an extended period of time would result in weight loss

I have heard great things about fasting. Don’t think it’s for me personally, though. You have to eat eventually, right?

ECA stack is how I fast + lost weight. Ate whatever I wanted, just avoided soda and was golden. Key was not overdoing it (max of taking the ECA stack 3 times a day), taking a week-ish break every 8 weeks or so and then forcing myself to walk 10k steps every day (this was harder simply because of weather and working from home). Would recommend checking it out but like I said, just avoid overusing it and you'll be good to go.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
You don't have to fast for that long to get the health benefits. 24-72 hour fasts are far more common. In fact, wouldn't even think there's added health benefits to going that long rather than doing 24-72. I believe right about 36 hours is the sweet spot whereas autophagy has kicked in. It is a self-preservation type thing that repairs and replaces damaged cells. Short term fasting, like this, has been used since the beginning of civilization as a cure for all kinds of illness. Also a real good idea for that 99% of people who go on diets only to gain the weight, and more, back after they stop the diet. These fatasses have most likely become insulin resistant and need the reset fasting can provide to increase insulin sensitivity and have their metabolism function optimally.
There are series benefits by going to the 5-6 day mark (dry fasting). Your goes through an acidosis crisis and a deep healing where many get over serious long term health issues. Another healing happens on day 11. There is a ton of information on this from Russian Drs that have been using it for decades with great success. The US obviously would not let Dr's get involved with anything like this that actually might heal people instead of popping pills to cover up symptoms and keep the profits rolling in.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I dont understand how going without water could be beneficial. Water is essential for every living thing and the functioning of their bodies
When you go without water your body has to make endogenous water and it does this by burning fat and extracting water from the fat. You turn into a furnace internally and burn up old cells, viruses, tunors; anything deemed not important that your body can use for food. So you are recycling old cells while burning off fat and detoxing the whole body.

It's quite a miracle and something natural to our body as there many times during our 2 million year evolution when we did not have access to a 7-11 and had to go long periods without food or water and the body intelligently used these times to heal itself. When it is not busy digesting food 24/7 it turns its resources to healing.

There is finally literature written by someone in thy US that goes into great detail on all the science and has simple instructions on how to build up t to doing an annual 7 day dry fast which he believes could add up to 25 years to your life.

He's a Physicist, Chemist and ex NASA engineer so not exactly an idiot or a nut job.
His book is The Phoenix Protocol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I have and did several 36-48 hours ones while doing keto. keto is an excellent segue into fasting. Went as long as 96 hours. Again, from what I've read and felt through my own experience, I don't think there's an added benefit to going past 72 hours or so every once in a while.

There are definitely health benefits to fasting but there is also a definite need for nutrition so it's something you don't want to go overboard with. Okung obviously had a big weight loss goal in mind, and for him, getting that weight off in a short amount of time is most probably a good thing. He's not the first athlete to realize, after his playing days, that carrying all that excess weight is not a good thing.

I’d probably struggle even going 24-30 hours. Would really only be interested in the health benefits not so much for the weight loss. I can probably stand to lose 10-12 lbs tops but can do that without fasting

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
When you go without water your body has to make endogenous water and it does this by burning fat and extracting water from the fat. You turn into a furnace internally and burn up old cells, viruses, tunors; anything deemed not important that your body can use for food. So you are recycling old cells while burning off fat and detoxing the whole body.

It's quite a miracle and something natural to our body as there many times during our 2 million year evolution when we did not have access to a 7-11 and had to go long periods without food or water and the body intelligently used these times to heal itself. When it is not busy digesting food 24/7 it turns its resources to healing.

There is finally literature written by someone in thy US that goes into great detail on all the science and has simple instructions on how to build up t to doing an annual 7 day dry fast which he believes could add up to 25 years to your life.

He's a Physicist, Chemist and ex NASA engineer so not exactly an idiot or a nut job.
His book is The Phoenix Protocol

So don't eat or drink? But take supplements so your body gets all the nutrients and minerals it would have gotten by simply eating a well balanced meal? And eat baking soda?

And for that reason, I'm out.

Enjoy burping up a science project volcano and I'll be snacking on this scrumptious chicken salad.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
So don't eat or drink? But take supplements so your body gets all the nutrients and minerals it would have gotten by simply eating a well balanced meal? And eat baking soda?

And for that reason, I'm out.

Enjoy burping up a science project volcano and I'll be snacking on this scrumptious chicken salad.
You do not take any supplements or baking soda during the fast.

You take the baking soda with water to safely break the fast. The supplements are not needed but are to assist to help you rebuild yourself on a cellular level and help with the stem cell regeneration.

I am not trying to tell anyone what they should do with their health personally. Just sharing information.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are series benefits by going to the 5-6 day mark (dry fasting). Your goes through an acidosis crisis and a deep healing where many get over serious long term health issues. Another healing happens on day 11. There is a ton of information on this from Russian Drs that have been using it for decades with great success. The US obviously would not let Dr's get involved with anything like this that actually might heal people instead of popping pills to cover up symptoms and keep the profits rolling in.

IDK, I'm all for natural healing but it sounds kind of crazy even to me to to do a dry fast for that long. Dry fasting can do all the good things water fasting can do and do it faster, but too long would seem counter productive as it would not just break down and repair cells that are damaged and useless but the good ones as well.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d probably struggle even going 24-30 hours. Would really only be interested in the health benefits not so much for the weight loss. I can probably stand to lose 10-12 lbs tops but can do that without fasting
You'd struggle if you went into it unprepared both physically and mentally. You would not struggle near as much if you prepared for it. Maybe start by skipping breakfast and cutting down on carbs. Heavy carb diets cause you to be more hungry more of the time. Calories are not a concern so it doesn't mean you have to eat less food overall just foods lower in carbs and higher in fat and protein. Then try some intermittent fasting, going 16 hours without food. Not as hard as you may think when planning it through 7 or 8 hours of sleep. Sleeping through it is the easiest part and cuts that 16 hour fast in half. 8 hours really isn't much of anything especially if you keep yourself busy and don't just sit around thinking about food.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
IDK, I'm all for natural healing but it sounds kind of crazy even to me to to do a dry fast for that long. Dry fasting can do all the good things water fasting can do and do it faster, but too long would seem counter productive as it would not just break down and repair cells that are damaged and useless but the good ones as well.
Natural healing isn't healing your brane, but that's probably beyond repair.