Russell Wilson exposed

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Great "game manager" but that is about it. Will not put a team on his back overcome a big deficit.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wilson looks like Jonathan Quinn today

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
He deserves credit for "playing within the system" a ton ,but never has had to put an offense on his back. He can't do it.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great "game manager" but that is about it. Will not put a team on his back overcome a big deficit.

business-cat-meme-generator-orly-please-go-on-6a7728.jpg

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Worst overall game of the kid's career and he still pulled out a W in crunch time.

Kid is a gamer for sure. There is no quit in that team. Seattle should be the template for Bears teams. They have flat out owned the Packers.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe its just me. Maybe I value QBs or see them differently.

Personally, I think that there 17 QBs in today's NFL that could be a QB on that team and the results be the same. That's how highly i think of that defense and that RB.

Obviously he can play, obviously the kid has some touch. But he can't consistently throw from the pocket good enough in my eyes to be a top top QB. He gets a bit too much praised IMO for what that team has been able to do. That's why I said he is overrated.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Well...Wilson proved today that he doesn't just rely on the D and running game.

Although most logical Bears fans knew that in 2012

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Personally, I think that there 17 QBs in today's NFL that could be a QB on that team and the results be the same. That's how highly i think of that defense and that RB.

Obviously he can play, obviously the kid has some touch. But he can't consistently throw from the pocket good enough in my eyes to be a top top QB. He gets a bit too much praised IMO for what that team has been able to do. That's why I said he is overrated.

go back and look at his career #'s and look at the fact that he bounced back from adversity today and won the game in O.T.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Russ is a top 10 qb. He may join Eli and Ben in the two ring club. When you factor in age and health he is a top 5 pick in a QB draft. Guy is a star and a winner.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I think when I posed this thread Russell's QB rating was below zero. So, he shits the bed all day long, his defense, running game and special teams get him back in the game, and one drive and which he makes a few plays saves all. He still would be nothing if not for that defense behind him. Leave it to the Peckers to snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory, lol.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I think when I posed this thread Russell's QB rating was below zero. So, he shits the bed all day long, his defense, running game and special teams get him back in the game, and one drive and which he makes a few plays saves all. He still would be nothing if not for that defense behind him. Leave it to the Peckers to snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory, lol.

Sounds like Aaron Rodgers day...except for the saving part

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Let's not forget that his OL is bad and he has the worst WR core in the NFL....and still is great and beats the piss out of the slackers and doesn't choke

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

"overrated. "

he was a 3rd round pick....many said "he wasn't a Qb"........now look at him.