Russell Wilson is not better than Mitch Trubisky

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m giving my vote for MVP to Russell Wilson this year. despite accumulating an incredible list of records and milestones, being named to a seventh Pro Bowl, picking up the first All-Pro honor of his career, and being named MVP by Pro Football Focus, the Seattle Seahawks quarterback has never received an MVP vote since entering the NFL.
Unless Nick Foles takes us to the Super Bowl

You don’t get an MVP vote

mecha

Liked Posts:
noob Wilson, yes, I said the same thing. you had your Legion of Boom and Beast Mode then. then the defense wasn't the same and Lynch went elsewhere.

Wilson totally stepped up and I would argue is actually one of the best in the league. I actually enjoy watching him play in the handful of times I get a chance to. FYI they're 3-0 too.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I give kudos to the OP for sticking around and taking his lumps!

giphy.gif

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
And it would be 15:1 TD:INT if Metcalf didn't showboat yesterday.

His QB rating through three games is 139.0 on a max 158.3 scale.

Trubisky is 6:3 with a 55.7 rating this season.

The take that Trubisky's ceiling was Russell is the analysis equivalent of Lou Brock for Ernie Broglio.
That is SO unfair.

Ernie Braglio had a decent career with St. Louis. His ERA was under 4.0 for 5 out of his 7 seasons with the Cards and, in 1960, he had the most wins (21) in the majors with a 2.74 ERA. He came in 3rd in the Cy Young voting and that was when there was only one Cy Young winner in the Majors.

Trubisky never showed much of anything.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You would love my mom's Sunday card game with her retired friends. The room is awash in oceans of passive aggressiveness. Do you have chubby cheeks? You would be their mascot for LIFE (well ... as long as it lasts for them).
Don't do that!

If you tell your mom and her friends what he said, they might die of laughter

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I think it’s fair to say the OP has not aged well.