Russell Wilson is not better than Mitch Trubisky

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LoL

In the last 32 games Wilson played prior to tonight, he has thrown 69 touchdowns to 18 picks.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He doesnt throw the ball alot... hes a gimmicky QB...

Hes bottom of the league in pass attempts... and for goid reason

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Oh boy

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about... Trubisky and Wilson have similar trajectories in their first couple years?

As good as or better than is just a lil absurd until Trubs has years more added to his body of work to judge from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right now, Wilson is definitely better than Mitch. I was extremely happy that he's out of the playoffs. That kid can win any game by breaking a pocket and dropping deep dimes. What's more important is that he's a also accurate from the pocket. 2nd best QB in the NFC playoffs and maybe the most dangerous.

I would love to see our bigger, stronger, faster QB get to where Wilson is now. It would be scary for opposing Ds.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Why start threads like this?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Because he knows the bar for discourse is low here and mods wont close a thread just because it's stupid

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
How about... Trubisky and Wilson have similar trajectories in their first couple years?

As good as or better than is just a lil absurd until Trubs has years more added to his body of work to judge from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trubisky is actually asked to do more in the offense than Wilson...

While under Fox that might be true for Trubisky. Under Nagy it's a totally different take...

Meanwhile Wilson threw the ball a measly 27 times... with 10 of them coming in garbage time and an extra 80 yards passing...

He contributed 190 yards passing on something like 18 attempts...

Hes coddled like Trubisky was last year...

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is actually asked to do more in the offense than Wilson...

While under Fox that might be true for Trubisky. Under Nagy it's a totally different take...

Meanwhile Wilson threw the ball a measly 27 times... with 10 of them coming in garbage time and an extra 80 yards passing...

He contributed 190 yards passing on something like 18 attempts...

Hes coddled like Trubisky was last year...

I'm convinced you don't watch football at all

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Ohh really? So you thought he played well?

Look at his stats during their super bowl run... they are 3rd stronger numbers...

Look at what happened when you put the ball in his hands to win against the patriots... he blew it...

He can beat up undisciplined teams during the regular season... but his defense and running game have always created more opportunities for his team to win than he has...

You'd know this if you actually watched football

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seattle's D is mid pack this year. Wilson is the 3rd highest rated QB (111) with 3448 yards, 35 TDs and 7 INTs. I hope you're trolling. Believe me when i tell you that the Cowboys wiped a bit of sweat off their brow when they fielded that onside kick. Wilson is already in the top 50 QBs of all time in 4th quarter comebacks.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
LoL

In the last 32 games Wilson played prior to tonight, he has thrown 69 touchdowns to 18 picks.
QFT. Didn't bother to read any post following this one. /thread. @oober lock it up

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Ohh really? So you thought he played well?

Look at his stats during their super bowl run... they are 3rd stronger numbers...

Look at what happened when you put the ball in his hands to win against the patriots... he blew it...

He can beat up undisciplined teams during the regular season... but his defense and running game have always created more opportunities for his team to win than he has...

You'd know this if you actually watched football

I'm sorry you're too poor to afford a TV or the NFL ticket. Just stop commenting you sound like a dumbass (and are one).

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Seattle's D is mid pack this year. Wilson is the 3rd highest rated QB (111) with 3448 yards, 35 TDs and 7 INTs. I hope you're trolling. Believe me when i tell you that the Cowboys wiped a bit of sweat off their brow when they fielded that onside kick. Wilson is already in the top 50 QBs of all time in 4th quarter comebacks.

His team runs the ball and gets him inside the 20... then he scrambles on a tired defense until it breaks down and plays pitch and catch to a guy standing wide open.

His defense is middle of the pack... and that's why they got knocked out first game of the playoffs... thanks for making my point... perhaps if they had beast mode in his prime instead of Carson running for 2.5 yards per carry and the Legion of Boom in their prime Russ could glory hog another superbowl...

The man stood on the shoulders of giants...

And many of you are making my point... hes the most elite QB to ever be bottom of the league in pass attempts... hilarious

You'd actually have to watch games to see it...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Also, quit being a pushy and calling everyone you disagree with a troll and mentioning how the mods need to do their job... go back into my history it's clear I'm not trolling...

The stats I use back up my argument...

He has always stood on the shoulders of giants... that is the truth