Russell Wilson signs HUGE QB deal.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Just saw the notification on my phone. That’s a lot of dough.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what the ironic thing is? Seattle let Russell Wilson get beaten the F up for years, and the year he gets traded to the Broncos, you hear about all the effort they made to bolster their crappy (and crappy for years) offensive line.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So @Bust

care to tell us which elite FA QB will be available?? You were so certain Russell Wilson would be allowed to walk.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know what the ironic thing is? Seattle let Russell Wilson get beaten the F up for years, and the year he gets traded to the Broncos, you hear about all the effort they made to bolster their crappy (and crappy for years) offensive line.

It was like a Fuck You to Wilson from Pete Carroll

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I think with these older quarterbacks its a guess as to when their play falls off.

Wilson right now has 4 straight years of 100+ QBR so I think you would at least have 2-4 very good years out of him.

Not everyone is going to be a Tom Brady, and you are going to have some QBs at 35 fall off a cliff, but although overpaid I still think he will play at a high level for several years.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
NFL owners are going to have to fight for a % of cap contract ceiling like the NBA does. It reminds me a bit of the rookie QB contract issue the NFL had before they reigned that in.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Justin fails hard it's gonna be Lamar Jackson.

Lol. Lamar won't be available either numbskull.

Lamar will be tagged or available via trade but one of the best run organizations in the NFL won't allow him to simply waltz into free agency.