Russell Wilson

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson << Mitchell Trubisky?

He's underthrowing the deep ball on a route that was an easy TD to lockett, and he is over throwing easy TD passes in the end zone to doug baldwin.

Is Russell Wilson a shit QB like Dear sweet Mitchell? Or is this just what QB play actually looks like?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Are you watching the game dumbass?

Russell Wilson just underthrew Tyler Lockett by like 10 yards and luckily the DB came and interfered. He missed Doug Baldwin on 2 TD throws with terrible over throws.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers got away with another one.....the refs really love them

The PI on the receiver was legit, but that pass was horribly underthrown

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
Wilson looks like shit tonight

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wilson is the 2nd highest rated quarterback of all time (minimum 1500 passes attempted).

No.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will take Mitch over Russell any day...

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron missed a few wide open receivers in the first half. Like didn’t even see them.

It happens.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread aged about as well as my Allen Robinson comments, LMFAO!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Should’ve had 4 TD’s not a good enough performance imo. Sure they won the game but moving forward you HAVE to be worried about russ’s Inconsistencies. He’s had some good games against bad defenses but against good defenses he’s been mediocre.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah too bad he did't perform as well as Trubsiky against the Pack. Who cares about 2 TDs, a 110 rating and 27 points on O including driving the team for the go ahead TD in the final minutes when you can have 0 TDs, 77.2 rating, and 16 points including fumbling away the game at the end.

I see what you trying to do but the timing is off bro. Maybe next time. Have a good night!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I think if the Bears played the Packers now, it'd be a different game from Mitch. His confidence and grasp of the offense is much better now than in week 1.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What is with you guys? Wilson > Trubisky and/or Watson until he isn't and our win against the Seahawks wasn't due to having the better QB. The only thing to take away from this game is that they all miss throws. Mitch has had games this year where he missed too many but it's getting better. I remember Goff's 1st year. Makes Mitch look like a sharp shooter and every LA fan I spoke was sure he would bust. Patience, it's still got time. Be happy about where he and the Bears are at right now.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Green bay is shitty...

Russell Wilson cant carry his shitty team to the playoffs... he needs a defense and running game... the seahawks are getting worse every year

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson << Mitchell Trubisky?

He's underthrowing the deep ball on a route that was an easy TD to lockett, and he is over throwing easy TD passes in the end zone to doug baldwin.

Is Russell Wilson a shit QB like Dear sweet Mitchell? Or is this just what QB play actually looks like?

You’re an idiot