Ryan Nall

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
No, he is not a future HOF player. But he shows a small piece of the overall picture of the shitshow we are witnessing. With injuries, lack of talent, etc, good coaches know how to utilize all of their players while emphasizing their strengths. Nall can be used as a hybrid FB/RB to help open holes as a lead blocker, slip out into the flat to catch short passes, spell Monty to churn out a few yards when needed.

The point is not that he is a game-changer. The point is there are no different personnel groupings to adapt and adjust. Why waste a roster spot on him if he is never used, especially with a shit OL and a statue for a QB.

I could go down the list of other players not being used effectively. I’ve goddam had it. It’s clear as hell even to me and I’m not making millions ‘being me.’

He needs to be stripped of play calling duties, and if he refuses, he needs to be fired.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’ve always liked Nall and I do believe he could be an asset. He’s also pretty tough to bring down and has decent hands. Doubt he gets any shine though once Monty is back

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m Gonba be using this meme a lot..

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Rather than wasting time doing dumb crap like switching that Sowell guy to TE and putting so much focus on Patterson as a "weapon", they should've tried to make Nall a clone of that 9ers Fb Kyle-something.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was an awful defense in garbage time. Lets get him some early game work to get a better idea of how good he is.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It was an awful defense in garbage time. Lets get him some early game work to get a better idea of how good he is.
Exactly. Maybe he doesn’t pan out. But at least you know what you have. At the very least, you can use him in lead blocking situations.

Again, the point is not that he will break games open. The point is that Nagy doesn’t know how to effectively utilize ANY player on the offensive side of the ball.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
No, he is not a future HOF player. But he shows a small piece of the overall picture of the shitshow we are witnessing. With injuries, lack of talent, etc, good coaches know how to utilize all of their players while emphasizing their strengths. Nall can be used as a hybrid FB/RB to help open holes as a lead blocker, slip out into the flat to catch short passes, spell Monty to churn out a few yards when needed.

The point is not that he is a game-changer. The point is there are no different personnel groupings to adapt and adjust. Why waste a roster spot on him if he is never used, especially with a shit OL and a statue for a QB.

I could go down the list of other players not being used effectively. I’ve goddam had it. It’s clear as hell even to me and I’m not making millions ‘being me.’

He needs to be stripped of play calling duties, and if he refuses, he needs to be fired.

Nagy has tried using Nall as a FB and he isn't very good at it, like, at all.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Point being he hasn't had that chance......