Ryan Pace= a piece of wet monkey sh*t with a good haircut

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When are the Pacesexuals aka terrible Bears fans aka trolls going to finally admit that this dude is as useless as tits on a nun? Its only one week but its one week in year seven and this team has massive holes.

Anyone who thinks this can be fixed in one off-season is delusional. Weird that the select few of you who defend this loser are willing to watch Justin Fields career go to waste on a bad team instead of admitting you were wrong.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
He looks like Eddie Haskle. Probably acts like him too when he's around Virginia.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just time to admit that the Bears will never be good in our lifetime. Every year the team is somewhere between mediocre at best and laughably embarassing at worst.
It’s time? It’s the Bears, they have been like that since I was a kid.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
When are the Pacesexuals aka terrible Bears fans aka trolls going to finally admit that this dude is as useless as tits on a nun? Its only one week but its one week in year seven and this team has massive holes.

Anyone who thinks this can be fixed in one off-season is delusional. Weird that the select few of you who defend this loser are willing to watch Justin Fields career go to waste on a bad team instead of admitting you were wrong.
What's this cry baby bullshit ? You never have any substance in anything you post/make a thread about. Defense lost because a few players decided to be completely shit. Offense running a scared playcalling scheme. Finding players isn't his problem it's the person's at the coaching level, I wouldn't put it past him to fire nagy if this season goes down the shitter. There is some internal conflicts going on that's leading the players to act in this way.

Ps whatever the fuck you say... You can keep it to yourself cause I don't give a shit. Maybe you'll just do your go-to, build up some bullshit bologne story about how I am "this and that" in hopes to keep trying to save face.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ryan pace might be giving out shit contracts but he's not the one out there playing no hand touch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's this cry baby bullshit ? You never have any substance in anything you post/make a thread about. Defense lost because a few players decided to be completely shit. Offense running a scared playcalling scheme. Finding players isn't his problem it's the person's at the coaching level, I wouldn't put it past him to fire nagy if this season goes down the shitter. There is some internal conflicts going on that's leading the players to act in this way.
lol ok fat boy. Stick to PUBG and never touching a woman for one second in your entire adult life. Thanks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Defense lost like your hero did last fall lol xD get fucked kid

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
giphy.gif

puppets-disaster.gif

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Ryan pace might be giving out shit contracts but he's not the one out there playing no hand touch.
Who retained the guy that’s responsible for these basic principles? Better yet, who elevated to D coordinator the guy that’s also responsible for this? Fuck Pace.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe the entire team and Nagy are failing on purpose to get rid of Pace.

Maybe I just smoked a blunt and it's how I'm spinning it now.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Well, Nagy cannot even say that he has that good haircut going for him, so that makes him worse than Pace, doesn't it?