Ryan Pace and Nagy are getting fired

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I told you all offseason that

1. pace sucked
2. The OL wasn’t good enough
3. Foles would die behind this line.

Fucking never ending arguments and cunting comments.

Literally all of it comes true
I still understand where Pace was coming from but you can't argue with (the lack of) results. He put all his eggs in the Trubisky/Nagy basket last season and it blew up in his face, then shifted to putting his eggs in the Foles/Oline basket in order to make sure the defense had no holes. Meanwhile Quinn hasn't been better than Mingo or Edwards while the O line is catastrophically bad. It's a shame too because Pace has really hit on some draft picks and acquisitions that are the backbone of this defense.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
yep, i can see that as the excuse ownership using. more wasted talent, how sad, we have wasted some of the best defenses in the NFL over the past 15 years or more
For sure
What makes it even more insane is that we started 5-1 with an 80% chance to make the playoffs and now we most likely won't make the playoffs and this is even with them allowing more teams in. I mean, seriously?
the team was bad. Everyone could see that except for a few jackasses that would just regurgitate the record whenever someone criticized the team

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am now convinced the Bears will lose out.. Why, Hub Arkush just said they will certainly win a few more games. And if there is one thing I've learned in my years of following football is that whatever Hub says about football, the opposite is true.
Yeah he’sa windbag.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
For sure

the team was bad. Everyone could see that except for a few jackasses that would just regurgitate the record whenever someone criticized the team

This! It was very evident this team had no business being 5-1. The shoudl have had a losing record. That was the reason for the, “this is the worst 3-0 team”, etc...

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This! It was very evident this team had no business being 5-1. The shoudl have had a losing record. That was the reason for the, “this is the worst 3-0 team”, etc...
And this is the worst 5-5 team too

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears will probably draft in the 10-15 range. Bears need losing teams to start winning. They should be in the 13-15 range heading into the Packers game, which will be a loss.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
well...I always thought they would be retained barring an epic collapse, but things seem to be trending in that direction.
I do not think even an Epic collapse will get them fired. They will both get one more year to prove it was all not their fault. Blame it on the Covid!

Applefan

Liked Posts:
If George McCaskey fires Pace and Nagy and doesn't use an ouside consultant to help with both searches, he's gonna pry Jim Harbaugh away from Michigan and make him HC/Football Czar. Not saying this is what he SHOULD doz, but the family will believe their hiring a winner/prodigal son and it will placarenthe meatball fans.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If George McCaskey fires Pace and Nagy and doesn't use an ouside consultant to help with both searches, he's gonna pry Jim Harbaugh away from Michigan and make him HC/Football Czar. Not saying this is what he SHOULD doz, but the family will believe their hiring a winner/prodigal son and it will placarenthe meatball fans.
Harbaugh sucks and will not be hired

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Pace can make some unimaginable fuckhead moves but he can also hit on some talent in the draft. Nagy on the other hand...you aint got nothing to work with there.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Harbaugh sucks and will not be hired
Harbaugh is a Cheerleader and a whiner, nothing more. He needs a stacked roster to work his rah rah rah! Went to Michigan to rebuild that Team. How has that gone?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
if Pace is gone then I am unemployed so let's scale back the fire Pace stuff plz