Ryan Pace and Nagy are getting fired

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
As Bears fans, we've all seen some horrific offenses over the years, but this year's offense really takes the cake. I can't think a worse offense, and that includes John Shoop, Terry Shea, Mike Tice, etc. And to think Nagy was hired because he was supposed to be an offensive guru... ?‍♂️

PickSix

Liked Posts:
if Pace is gone then I am unemployed so let's scale back the fire Pace stuff plz
I hope your resume is up to date and the severance package is generous. Best of luck on your venture.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
I am now convinced the Bears will lose out.. Why, Hub Arkush just said they will certainly win a few more games. And if there is one thing I've learned in my years of following football is that whatever Hub says about football, the opposite is true.

Hub is such a contrarian! He said last night in the post-game that he doesn’t see any changes coming to the coaching staff or front office after the season is over. He’s either stupid, in denial or is getting paid by the McCaskey’s.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I think they should keep Pace on the staff to run the back end of the draft. The one thing he has done well.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears will probably draft in the 10-15 range. Bears need losing teams to start winning. They should be in the 13-15 range heading into the Packers game, which will be a loss.
I wish we could take back the Lions/ATL wins. Both of them were miracles. Bears would be sitting with 3 wins and looking at a prime draft pick

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Firing Nagy and Pace is all nice and well, however, until ownership shows they can bring in the right people the same old problems will never go away.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wish we could take back the Lions/ATL wins. Both of them were miracles. Bears would be sitting with 3 wins and looking at a prime draft pick
Hard to say this as a fan, but true. Only reason the Bears aren't 3-7, is because of a horrible fired coach and a horrible coach I hope is never fired. The worst thing moving forward would be for Trubisky to provide a small spark to the offense and make this team 8-8, putting the Bears in a QB draft pick dead zone, and keeping Nagy defensible.

That is why the ballsy move as the owner would be an Arthur Blank GTFO to Nagy at the minimum, and maybe Pace, as soon as today. Don't let a late season mini miracle cloud the truth.

Last edited:

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Pace could throw Nagy under the bus to survive a while longer, but they should clean house.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hard to say this as a fan, but true. Only reason the Bears aren't 3-7, is because of a horrible fired coach and a horrible coach I hope is never fired. The worst thing moving forward would be for Trubisky to provide a small spark to the offense and make this team 8-8, putting the Bears in a QB draft pick dead zone, and keeping Nagy defensible.

That is why the ballsy move as the owner would be an Arthur Blank GTFO to Nagy at the minimum, and maybe Pace, as soon as today. Don't let a late season mini miracle cloud the truth.
It's definitely not a great take to wish for more losses, but it's a sad truth. Bears should have 4 wins at most, but got lucky. Technically, the Bears are still 'in the hunt' so I don't see ownership making any changes until it's official the Bears won't make the playoffs. In true Bears fashion, they will eek out 7 wins and be stuck picking at 15 just out of reach for a meaningful QB.