Ryan Pace and the next head coach.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace has done a more than fair job drafting and it has been mostly overlooked by fans and the media who overreact to the Trubisky pick.

Now that we have Fields, I think Pace can flourish by filling out the rest of the roster. I hope he is given that chance. Hiring a coach shouldn't be that difficult of a task given that we likely get first choice. He won't have to play second fiddle this go round.

So he couldn't have filled out the rest of the roster before getting Fields? He's just been waiting 7 years to do it eh?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Babab is doing Gods work in this thread.
Babab is doing Gods work in this thread.
Anything you thank bang makes it more of the village idiots work cause.....
giphy.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Now we have a qb but need OL, WR's, DL, MLB, CB's and S. Possibly OLB unless we keep both the old guys. Seems like he's done a good job of constructing a roster
Don't be a @Anytime23, it's not a good look. Now go clean that @Anytime23 butthole of your nose and come back later.

Good boy

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So he couldn't have filled out the rest of the roster before getting Fields? He's just been waiting 7 years to do it eh?
A competent QB makes everyone on the offensive side of the ball better. They also mask/erase many weaknesses.

Pace has proven he can scout defensive talent. If he could focus on always getting the BPA, like he wants I don't think it will take him long to replenish the defense.

Also, imagine we don't have to spend money on Dalton in free agency. Those resources could be used elsewhere to

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Don't be a @Anytime23, it's not a good look. Now go clean that @Anytime23 butthole of your nose and come back later.

Good boy
Sorry moron, you're claiming he built a great roster, but just needed a qb. Now he has a qb but the roster is a train wreck. Sounds like he's done a good job. This is after 7 years. One winning season in 7 years tells us everything we need to know about a gm.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This dude is so delusional.
Everytime I ask you critics what Pace should have done better, you never give answers. Just complaints. Even with the benefit of hindsight I rarely hear specifics that Pace should have done "this" instead of "that"

Sometimes in life you you are choosing between two losing choices. It's reality. You cant get everything right. Pace isn't perfect. Nowadays, it's just almost just about QB. Get that position right, you win in the NFL. Get it wrong. You are viewed poorly.

Mt point is I think Pace will be viewed more favorably over time as Fields improves. He has made many good decisions but they mean squat to people who have been hyperfocused on QB.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Everytime I ask you critics what Pace should have done better, you never give answers. Just complaints. Even with the benefit of hindsight I rarely hear specifics that Pace should have done "this" instead of "that"

Sometimes in life you you are choosing between two losing choices. It's reality. You cant get everything right. Pace isn't perfect. Nowadays, it's just almost just about QB. Get that position right, you win in the NFL. Get it wrong. You are viewed poorly.

Mt point is I think Pace will be viewed more favorably over time as Fields improves. He has made many good decisions but they mean squat to people who have been hyperfocused on QB.
Please don't talk about reality, because you haven't been there in a really long time. You continue to pretend Pace is something he isn't. Pretend this roster is something it's not and clearly pretend like Pace critics are people who have just complained with no reasoning.

Time and time again you look like an idiot. A majority of fans are saying it. Everyone who covers the team says it. The National media says it. Sorry but the rest of the world isn't wrong. You guys are just delusional.

Pace lucked into Fields and he's done a shitty job building up the rest of the roster. Im sorry that you fell for one great, unsustainable defensive season. Time to come back to reality and stop sniffing the paint thinner.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I continue to be amazed at the stupidity on this forum.

1. Just why in the world would you want to give a GM with a losing record a third opportunity to find a HC.

2. People want McDaniels based on his results so far with Mac Jones, but no mind being paid to him wanting to stay in New England to continue working with the guy he's had so much success with.

You people are dumb.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I would love to see Pace take on both HC and GM roles. I think the Bears would be become the next great dynasty if so.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sorry moron, you're claiming he built a great roster, but just needed a qb. Now he has a qb but the roster is a train wreck. Sounds like he's done a good job. This is after 7 years. One winning season in 7 years tells us everything we need to know about a gm.
Well @Anytime23's assistant ass wiper, i never claimed he built a great roster but he has built rosters that we could win with with a legit QB but my bad for forgetting how dumb you are to not realize that our QB is a rookie playing under a horrible HC and his play calling. We have absolutely had rosters we can win with but just missing the QB and HC that knows how to call plays for that QB and groom him with a team.

We've always had defenses that we can win with and plenty of offensive weapons to win with and a o-lines that were also good enough to win with. Ask Russell Wilson and plenty of other great QB's if they absolutely had to have great o-lines to win in the NFL.

A.Robinson
D.Mooney
J.Graham
C.Kmet
D.Montgomery
D.Williams
K.Herbert and plenty of backups to these guys that can play in the NFL.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I continue to be amazed at the stupidity on this forum.

1. Just why in the world would you want to give a GM with a losing record a third opportunity to find a HC.

2. People want McDaniels based on his results so far with Mac Jones, but no mind being paid to him wanting to stay in New England to continue working with the guy he's had so much success with.

You people are dumb.
Here's another:

3. People in here calling the Floyd draft pick a success. Yeah, for the Rams.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This is of course complete bullshit. I've bitched about Pace not drafting QB's for years now.

Could have had:

Dak
Mahomes
Lamar

I've bitched about comp picks and trading away picks endlessly.

Lack of resources towards the oline.

Overpaying for old vets.

And it's not 100% about the QB. That's step `1. You still have to have the roster to go with the QB and this roster is shit as currently constructed.