Ryan Pace and the next head coach.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Kindle Vidor or Trevis Gipson were Pace's premier late round draft picks I could understand your argument. But no one is claiming those guys are Pace's best picks. They simply contribute, which seems to be the floor, not the ceiling for Pace's late round picks/UDFA

Adrian Amos
Jordan Howard
Darnell Mooney
Bryce Callahan
Cam Meredith

Have all contributed at least one really great year or show exceptional promise for a late round pick (Mooney).

DeAndre Houston Carson has provided many years of solid depth at safety and special teams

Khalil Herbert looked superb in his limited time.

Vildor, Gipson, simply are contributors with unknown potential. But if Vildor eveb outs up one serviceable year and gets replaced by a higher pick, it's still a solid pick. Who else was available that you would have preferred? Give me a name or two? If Pace is so bad, there must be other contributors we could have selected.
Amos is just a guy.
Howard is a RB
Mooney is one of his better picks but at the end of the day is a #2 WR
Bryce Callahan is just a guy
LOL at Cam Meredith

What he does in the late rounds doesn't make up for all of his massive misses. None of these guys

You think you are making great points but you're just validating what I'm saying. You're just naming names because you know them. Absolutely clueless Bears fan.

You keep going on and on about "wHO wUd U pIc?" Do you understand you're offering someone to play the lazy game of "should have"? The easiest game in the world to play.

Absolutely clueless.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean - there's gotta be something mentally wrong with him if he gets his kicks from picking on people on an internet messageboard.
You're having a conversation with a guy who
1. Scammed posters out of money
2. Threated to fight multiple posters IRL
3. Doxxed posters

But turds of a toilet often float together. You idiots have fun. Maybe he can help dislodge your Boba Fett action figure from your anus.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace's biggest defense in this thread is

"We could do worse"
and
"If Fields turns into a HOF QB, all of his subpar players will look better"

YAY!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
100% and its hilarious how hard he tries to play it off like he's getting under everyone elses skin.

I hope you saw the threads where he had those massive negg meltdowns. So sad man. He's 50 years old and crying about internet acceptance.
He also stole money from a fantasy football league.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ryan Pace's biggest defense in this thread is

"We could do worse"
and
"If Fields turns into a HOF QB, all of his subpar players will look better"

YAY!
The irony here is that if Pace had actually done his job better we wouldn't be talking about Justin Fields in a Bears uniform.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Kindle Vidor or Trevis Gipson were Pace's premier late round draft picks I could understand your argument. But no one is claiming those guys are Pace's best picks. They simply contribute, which seems to be the floor, not the ceiling for Pace's late round picks/UDFA

Adrian Amos
Jordan Howard
Darnell Mooney
Bryce Callahan
Cam Meredith

Have all contributed at least one really great year or show exceptional promise for a late round pick (Mooney).

DeAndre Houston Carson has provided many years of solid depth at safety and special teams

Khalil Herbert looked superb in his limited time.

Vildor, Gipson, simply are contributors with unknown potential. But if Vildor eveb outs up one serviceable year and gets replaced by a higher pick, it's still a solid pick. Who else was available that you would have preferred? Give me a name or two? If Pace is so bad, there must be other contributors we could have selected.
Cam Meredith isn't even in the league and hasn't played since 2018. Wtf are you even talking about?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Here's another:

3. People in here calling the Floyd draft pick a success. Yeah, for the Rams.
Floyd was a good draft pick. It was coaching that did not do their job with him. Rams coaching did the job.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Floyd was a good draft pick. It was coaching that did not do their job with him. Rams coaching did the job.
Not really. Floyd is still a one trick pony with the Rams too but he has the added benefit of constantly having the middle collapse because of Donald

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Amos is just a guy.
Howard is a RB
Mooney is one of his better picks but at the end of the day is a #2 WR
Bryce Callahan is just a guy
LOL at Cam Meredith

What he does in the late rounds doesn't make up for all of his massive misses. None of these guys

You think you are making great points but you're just validating what I'm saying. You're just naming names because you know them. Absolutely clueless Bears fan.

You keep going on and on about "wHO wUd U pIc?" Do you understand you're offering someone to play the lazy game of "should have"? The easiest game in the world to play.

Absolutely clueless.
You mean a few late round picks being okay doesn't make up for sucking at everything else? It'd be great if he could hit on early and late round picks a manage the cap appropriately

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They're not good draft picks if they don't contribute for your team. The great Ryan Pace evaluated his team and said its a player problem because he chose to let his pick walk. So either it was a complete misevaluation by Pace by drafting a project pass rusher in the top 10 and misevaluating who to surround him with and how to play him, or he fucked up by choosing coaching over player. Either way Pace fucked up and it was a top 10 pick flushed down the toilet. What he does for the Rams does nothing for the Bears. Another top 10 project pick who didn't work out. Shocking.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You mean a few late round picks being okay doesn't make up for sucking at everything else? It'd be great if he could hit on early and late round picks a manage the cap appropriately
Correct. Championships aren't won because a few role playing 5th rounders make a play once every other week.