Ryan Pace and the next head coach.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Who hired the coaches?

Holy fuck the lengths you assholes go to defend a mediocre GM.
So what player do you think we should have drafted instead of Floyd?

Also, who should we have hired as head coach instead of Nagy?

What were the better options? Vernon Hargreaves and John DeFilippo, who is now our QB coach, were probably the fam favorites at the time. Maybe you could say Laremy Tunsil, but he would've been long gone if not for that video. I dont blame Pace for staying away. But maybe you do? What were the better options Pace should have chosen?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Cam Meredith isn't even in the league and hasn't played since 2018. Wtf are you even talking about?
He averaged over 80+ yards per start and served as our #1 receiver while Alshon was out and K White was rehabbing. We were going into 2017 with him.as our #1 Receiver.

He got injured and never recovered. But for an UDFA to become our #1 receiver in his second year and perform as he did was impressive
You won't find many UDFAs that ever reach 850+ receiving yard season. That's a successful pick up, regardless how it ended.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

What were the better options? Vernon Hargreaves and John DeFilippo, who is now our QB coach, were probably the fam favorites at the time. Maybe you could say Laremy Tunsil, but he would've been long gone if not for that video. I dont blame Pace for staying away. But maybe you do? What were the better options Pace should have chosen?
LOL @ you acting like Pace had no choice and couldn't have done better. I wanted Reich over Nagy, btw. Reich has very much proven to be the better HC. And yeah, Tunsil was easily the better choice.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Look up. You might find the point.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You threatened @gpphat with physical violence.

I know that you're a turd that likes to put people on ignore, but hopefully someone will remind you of this.

Only an unhinged tard would threaten physical violence over fantasy football. Everyone needs to remember that fact when discussing literally anything with @dabears70

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL @ you acting like Pace had no choice and couldn't have done better. I wanted Reich over Nagy, btw. Reich has very much proven to be the better HC. And yeah, Tunsil was easily the better choice.
If I remember correctly many of us were e-screaming for Tunsil as the pick.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the common denominator is that all 4 of those teams have future HOF QBs. Great QBs elevate the players around them and put more of a spotlight on their supporting cast. All of those QBs make their WRs, OL, RBs, TEs better. Those QBs win games, extend drives a little longer, a will make whomever around them good. Other offensive skilled players are fighting against the odds without good QBs. The good QBs who make deep runs in the playoffs and look good in primetine are Goin to get the nod.

Pace on the other hand finds contributing players despite having subpar QB and offensive playcalling. He finds then all throughout the draft.
just because you find players that can start on a bad Bears team with multiple holes doesn't make them quality NFL players