Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Pace can't draft for shit or would you like to take that back and say he hasn't been great in the 1st round but has been great in the middle to late rounds and even in UDFA?

E.Goldman--2nd round
A.Amos--5th round
C.Whitehair--2nd round
N.Kwiatkowski--4th round
D.Bush--4th round
J.Howard--5th round
E.Jackson--4th round
T.Cohen--4th round
R.Smith--1st round
J.Daniels--2nd round
A.Miller--2nd round
B.Nichols--5th round
J.Wims--7th round

Probably too early to do last years draft but he didn't have a pick until the 3rd round and i think Monty will be good once the o-line and play calling is fixed. That's some real bad drafting though. Maybe you're one that thinks there's actually GM's that get every pick right. If so then can you please tell me which ones you think do so i can show you how they don't???

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Pace is far from great in middle to late or any rounds. He's going to hit on some picks simply because he can't miss them ALL. It's called the Law of Averages. I get a kick out of his defenders praising his genius for hitting on Eddie Jackson and Tarik Cohen in Round 4, while in that same 2017 draft he traded 4 PICKS TO MOVE UP ONE SPOT TO DRAFT MITCH FUCKING TRIBUSKY OVER MAHOMES AND WATSON--maybe the worst move in NFL draft history. Are you kidding me?

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Laughing.PNG
"Mike Glennon is our starting quarterback and we're fired up about that." No commentary needed.

On throwing away 4 picks to move up one spot to draft a Clown and pass up 2 future Hall of Famers, "I stressed the importance of the quarterback position and the importance of getting that right, how critical that position is for our long-term success." I agree. Extremely critical--and you completely fucked it up.

More on The Clown, "As I studied all these quarterbacks, his accuracy jumps out right away. His ability to process and see the whole field jumps out right away." As idiotic as his previous ramblings may be, this may be the most damning evidence of Pace's incomprehensible lack of knowledge in regard to anything having to do with football. The Clown is wildly inaccurate when attempting to throw a football over three yards. In three years in the NFL, The Clown has a 63.4 completion % with an average of 6.7 yards per attempt. This is almost impossible. The Clown has also demonstrated that he has Zero ability to read defenses and is completely lost after his first check-down.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Wealthy owners? Where have you been the last 15 years? This is a CAPPED league with structured contracts, rookie or otherwise. The old adage about the Bears being cheap hasn't been true since the last CBA. All teams have the same amount of money to spend. And it has nothing to with Lynch being "this good" and EVERYTHING to do with Pace being that bad. He sucks, plain and simple. The support I see for him on this forum is incomprehensible. You people must love being shit on.
wealthy owners that are committed to winning, not reliant on their teams for income.

makes a difference.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Sooooooo that's it then? That's your comeback? So you're 60 yrs old hah? Hmmmmmmm
No--this is my comeback--Direct from the pinhead Ryan Pace himself:

"Mike Glennon is our starting quarterback and we're fired up about that." No commentary needed.

On throwing away 4 picks to move up one spot to draft a clown and pass up 2 future Hall of Famers, "I stressed the importance of the quarterback position and the importance of getting that right, how critical that position is for our long-term success." I agree. Extremely critical--and you completely fucked it up.

More on The Clown, "As I studied all these quarterbacks, his accuracy jumps out right away. His ability to process and see the whole field jumps out right away." As idiotic as his previous ramblings may be, this may be the most damning evidence of Pace's incomprehensible lack of knowledge in regard to anything having to do with football. The Clown is wildly inaccurate when attempting to throw a football over three yards. In three years in the NFL, The Clown has a 63.4 completion % with an average of 6.7 yards per attempt. This is almost impossible. The Clown has also demonstrated that he has Zero ability to read defenses and is completely lost after his first check-down.