Ryan Pace destroyed the Chicago Bears

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
If the Bears miss the playoffs this next season. Then yes you are correct, Pace runied the Bears. At least for another 4-5 years after 2020.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Nearly every GM gets fired eventually.

10 different gm's have won executive of the year in the last decade. The only ones who arent fired are the last 3(And Jerry Jones, but the fucker would be fired if he wasn't the owner)

I'm just saying, pace, compared to his peers, is not doing that bad of a job. Compared to Angelo/Emery he's fucking doing a fantastic job.

Is it good enough? Nope. But I'm not willing to blame him/fire him yet. If next year this team declines again then you get rid of him.
I agree with this but I will say this the trade and then pick of Trubisky was terrible and its only looked worse and worse since. Till this day there is no good explanation for that move.

jive

Liked Posts:
Reminds me of a story.....
I was hanging out at a bar, and this drunk introduced himself to me.He said his name was Murphy. He pointed out the window and said, "See that bridge over there, I built that bridge with me own hands. But, do they call me Murphy the Bridge Builder? No!" Then he pointed out another window and said, "See that boat over there? I built that boat with me own hands. Do they call me Murphy the Boat Maker? No!" He paused and then yelled, "But, you go and try to fuck one goat..."

Pace is always going to be known for his stupid Trubisky trade. He can sign Khalil Mack and makes us a contender and make expectations soar, draft Roquan Smith, Eddie Jackson, Eddie Goldman, Nick Kwiatkowski, Adrian Amos, Jordan Howard, Cody Whitehair, , etc., and sign guys like Akiem Hicks, Prince Amukamara, and HaHa Clinton Dix, etc. and he'll always be known for that flub. Even if we win a Super Bowl with Trubisky, it's still going to loom over his career because people will still talk about whether it was necessary.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
I totally agree with you. And whats almost worse is Bear fans have such LOW EXPECTATIONS its like the Bears deserve to be bottom feeders because you don't EXPECT MORE. Its like you can pee on a Bear fan and tell him its raining and that mouth breathing Bear fan will buy it and ask for more.

Trubs is trash. Plain and simple. There is NOT 1 single franchise in the NFL that would trade their starting QB for him - NOT one! Not even the Bengals, the Bucs, etc. Not one! And yet, there are Bear fans that are perfectly happy with this idiot of a QB. The guy can't read a defense to save his life.... pats the ball while running out of bounds (losing yards) instead of throwing it away because his dumb brain does not process information quick enough... the idiot was too dumb to understand the offense so it had to be dumbed down and simplified fo him... the idiot goes to the podium with a Special person look on his face and says, "management told him not to talk".... too dumb to realize he is throwing management under the bus. AND THIS IS THE GUY PACE SELECTED OVER WATSON AND MAHOMES???!!!! Yes, Pace is as dumb as TRASHinsky and deserves to be fired!

But dumbass, meathead, mouth breathing Bear fans are perfectly content with Pace and Trash ruining this franchise. If you don't ask for more... you get no more. The problem starts with Bear fans being perfectly happy with this shitshow.
You nailed every point regarding Tribusky. He just flat out sucks. I can't bear the thought of another season of him stammering his long, drawn-out, mealy-mouthed, idiotic post game nonsense with his dull black eyes and that stupid look on his face after another horrible loss and shitty performance. Bear fans just keep lining up for it though. In any other town the fans would be storming the gates and demanding the GM's head after so royally fucking up the QB pick and getting stuck with the worst of the lot by a mile. And let's not forget, Pace is the same asshole that gave us Mike Fucking Glennon for $12 million.

Last edited:

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Reminds me of a story.....
I was hanging out at a bar, and this drunk introduced himself to me.He said his name was Murphy. He pointed out the window and said, "See that bridge over there, I built that bridge with me own hands. But, do they call me Murphy the Bridge Builder? No!" Then he pointed out another window and said, "See that boat over there? I built that boat with me own hands. Do they call me Murphy the Boat Maker? No!" He paused and then yelled, "But, you go and try to fuck one goat..."

Pace is always going to be known for his stupid Trubisky trade. He can sign Khalil Mack and makes us a contender and make expectations soar, draft Roquan Smith, Eddie Jackson, Eddie Goldman, Nick Kwiatkowski, Adrian Amos, Jordan Howard, Cody Whitehair, , etc., and sign guys like Akiem Hicks, Prince Amukamara, and HaHa Clinton Dix, etc. and he'll always be known for that flub. Even if we win a Super Bowl with Trubisky, it's still going to loom over his career because people will still talk about whether it was necessary.
So big deal. Pace can pick up and overpay free-agents. That's what shitty GMs do. They overpay FA's because they draft like shit and can't develop their own. As for his supposed middle round mastery, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Look--the guy said when he came in here that he was going to fix the QB situation. How's that looking? It's looking like a monumental disaster. He gives $12 million to Mike Glennon, while the rest of the league can't stop laughing, then gives away 4 picks to move up one spot and draft the shittiest QB available. THEN-he doesn't have to answer for it and Bear fans like you are like, "Well so what? He ruined the QB situation and missed out on the 2 future Hall of Famers, but hey he got Eddie Jackson in the fourth round!! He's a genius!" Settle for shit and shit is what you get. Oh, BTW, you can forget about ever getting to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Oh good another troll that doesn't understand shit about football besides what the stats say. Haha you'll fit right in on CCS.

I only needed to read the first two lines to know this.
Maybe you could teach me about football? That would be great.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
No. I'm not. And they shouldn't. Because there is no use crying over shit that never happened. It's stupid and pointless.
But it DID happen. Your GM traded 4 picks to move up ONE SPOT to take the shittiest horse in a 3 horse race. And it's not like a close third. Tribusky isn't even in the same galaxy as the other 2. Just another case of Pace thinking he's smarter than everyone else, picking the longshot based on 13 mediocre starts in his collge career. Asshole.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Another informative and engaging respectful exchange of ideas on CCS. I especially enjoyed the parts where people displayed their “passion” for this subject.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Maybe you could teach me about football? That would be great.

I could.........but i don't really want to.

We have different ways of going about being a Bears fan on here. You like to bring out all the negative energy and i like to stay as positive as i possibly can until i can't anymore.

You just keep trolling and you'll fit right in on CCS.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

We have different ways of going about being a Bears fan on here. You like to bring out all the negative energy and i like to stay as positive as i possibly can until i can't anymore.

No you like to have your head up Ryan Pace’s ass and shower him with compliments during pillow talk until he falls asleep in your arms.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I get your point, but what did all that get the Bears in Pace’s six years?

1 playoff appearance. 0 playoff wins.
Pace hasn't been here for six years. He's entering his sixth season.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
But it DID happen. Your GM traded 4 picks to move up ONE SPOT to take the shittiest horse in a 3 horse race. And it's not like a close third. Tribusky isn't even in the same galaxy as the other 2. Just another case of Pace thinking he's smarter than everyone else, picking the longshot based on 13 mediocre starts in his collge career. Asshole.

These will be a very simple questions which i'll hopefully get very simple answers in return but i won't hold my breath.

Do you understand that nobody not even GM's and Scouts know what any college player will be when going to the NFL and that there is no exact science to drafting?

Do you understand that Trubisky was looked at as the top QB coming out of this draft by many "Draft experts" and many others?

Do you understand that both Watson and Mahomes had many questions coming out of the draft about them which was the reason they went at #10 and #12 and if anyone knew they'd be what they are that they would of went #1 and #2?

I know it will be hard to honestly answer these questions like it is for many others on here without saying the typical line of...."He's the GM so it's his job to know" but lets see if you can do it.

By the way i'm a huge R.Pace supporter but i understand that there always has to be a fall guy in every sport for everything and that the GM is the fall guy for personnel decisions, but because i can live by using reality and common sense i see that Pace has done more good than bad for this team and think he does deserve the chance to make things right with this team, unlike many others on here who thought he should of been fired.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers

I like to point out the obvious. If the obvious is negative, it's negative. Just keep settling for shit. I'm 60 years old and I've had enough,

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No you like to have your head up Ryan Pace’s ass and shower him with compliments during pillow talk until he falls asleep in your arms.

I guess that's better than falling asleep while milking off mommies titty. By the way, how is she these days?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I like to point out the obvious. If the obvious is negative, it's negative. Just keep settling for shit. I'm 60 years old and I've had enough,

Who's settling? I'm as unhappy as anyone with how our season went and 100% see how hard of a job Pace has in front of him to get things back to winning football.

Sick&Tired

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
These will be a very simple questions which i'll hopefully get very simple answers in return but i won't hold my breath.

Do you understand that nobody not even GM's and Scouts know what any college player will be when going to the NFL and that there is no exact science to drafting?

Do you understand that Trubisky was looked at as the top QB coming out of this draft by many "Draft experts" and many others?

Do you understand that both Watson and Mahomes had many questions coming out of the draft about them which was the reason they went at #10 and #12 and if anyone knew they'd be what they are that they would of went #1 and #2?

I know it will be hard to honestly answer these questions like it is for many others on here without saying the typical line of...."He's the GM so it's his job to know" but lets see if you can do it.

By the way i'm a huge R.Pace supporter but i understand that there always has to be a fall guy in every sport for everything and that the GM is the fall guy for personnel decisions, but because i can live by using reality and common sense i see that Pace has done more good than bad for this team and think he does deserve the chance to make things right with this team, unlike many others on here who thought he should of been fired.
Every year QBs rise to the top of the draft miles ahead of where they were predicted to go early in the year. That's because a good QB is a rare commodity. Yeah I realize every point you made. The three were all bunched up, no one knew, blah, blah, blah... OK--Pace picked the only guy out of the three who can't play. It happens--but what did he see in Tribusky in 13 mediocre starts that made him think Tribusky was so much better than the other two that he traded away four picks to make sure he didn't get stuck with either one? I must have missed his explanation on that at the end-of-year press conference.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Maybe if you took a break from running scam FF leagues you could get a GED and learn its mommy’s you bum.

Maybe if you were old enough you'd know that FF is over and has been for a while. I did win $630 this year total though. You should also find a new line cause the FF scam thing not only never happened but you're the only one who still brings it up little guy.