CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
source.gif

Plz break the news soon @zack54attack

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man...these mfers should be fired already.....and we as fans will have to deal with them another year...smfh.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Am I missing something? Am I remembering it wrong? Didn’t ownership come out before the Green Bay game and say Nagy was coming back?
I don't remember seeing any reports like that. I have seen reports from people in the media (speculation) that they are going to clean house all the way to they plan on making changes at the top (meaning Ted Phillips). I think a lot of the speculation was BEFORE the Bears backdoored into the playoffs tho so may the McCaskey's have a change of heart. Overall, I don't think anybody has a clue what the Bears are thinking.

If they are firing people - it will come today imo to get a jump start on hiring. If not, they will make an announcement they plan to bring everyone back.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is gonna be about a $20 MIL reboot. Pocket change for Billionaires yes but still a business.
For me, if I could only choose 1 between Pace and Nagy, I’d definitely choose Nagy to be shown the door.
I get what you are saying; we can't have Ryan Pace selecting another coach (3), quarterback (4). He has botched so much. What good he has drafted, has been negated by stupid trades, extensions and free agency misses. They both need to be launched

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It is gonna be about a $20 MIL reboot. Pocket change for Billionaires yes but still a business.

I get what you are saying; we can't have Ryan Pace selecting another coach (3), quarterback (4). He has botched so much. What good he has drafted, has been negated by stupid trades, extensions and free agency misses. They both need to be launched
20 mil is chump change if you have a gm that has squandered over 100 mil in bad contracts. But these dopes running the show don’t look at it that way

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Half measures puts you in a situation like lovie last year. It’s all or nothing. Let’s storm halas hall!
I hope they clean house but i doubt the mccaskeys will spend the money to do that. Pace seems like the most likely.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Virginia pissed?