Ryan Pace/Matt Nagy RETAINED IGT

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Get Virginia in there. She'll make a decisive decision. She's not got time to futz around!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
they should have fired him the second he said he wasn't brought here to run the I formation....was that last year? then he ran it just to "show 'em" and it got big yards after they couldn't run all year....so he promptly stopped doing it

fuck this jamoke con artist

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
they should have fired him the second he said he wasn't brought here to run the I formation....was that last year? then he ran it just to "show 'em" and it got big yards after they couldn't run all year....so he promptly stopped doing it

fuck this jamoke con artist
I agree completely. Thats when you know he is a joke of a coach

Mephias

Liked Posts:
My guess is that each of Nagy and Pace have different stories to tell.

If Pace only has one year left on his contract, he might demand to be allowed to fire Nagy and get a contract extension so he is not hiring a new coach as a lame duck GM.

Nagy is probably throwing Pace under the bus to keep his own job.

Edit: George is probably deciding between Fire Pace, Fire Nagy, or Fire Both

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I could justify keeping Ryan Pace. I don't think it's that hard. There is a very good argument to keep him.

Yes he busted out on Kevin White and Mitch. Yes, Mitch is painful. But other than that, he's really had some major hits. He's found well known guys like Amos, Jackson, Callahan, Roquan, Nichols, Mooney, Kmet, Montgomery, Whitehair, etc.

He's also found guys like Mostert and Mike Davis (although he was an FA).

The coaching staff thinking that those players don't fit their system is a PROBLEM. The coaching staff being unable to develop Floyd is a PROBLEM.

Keeping Nagy would be unforgivable. I wouldn't be upset if they kept Pace.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
They are really talking about if they should offer Trubisky a short term deal, franchise him, or go with 1st round 20th pick QB. “Sigh”

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some intern in HH needs to walk by George while watching Deshaun Watson highlights on their phone.