Ryan Pace Press Conference

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Matt abbatacola and Dan got into a heated argument after Dan got overly dismissive of callers that kept calling in asking about ted phillips role in the organization. I thought Matt was gonna hit him at one point lol

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Youre talking about on B&B? And Matt who?

I rarely listen to it anymore, but tuned in following the presser.. Abbatocola? He was challenging Dan on his commentary and defending fans.

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"I feel really good about being empowered" in this organization.

boom

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
GM, HC, QB-The most important relationships..I think Cutler may have met his match with this young guy..no more ass kissing or pampering..HC, and Cutler are the most important decisions for Pace imo..

He's says he's competitive, he says he wants to win. He wants "led the charge". If all this is true, jay want be around for more than a yr.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So far this kid has said all the right things and his initial appearance on the Score went a lot better than Emerys

when I saw emery's initial press conf. , my 1st impression was 'this guy's a slippery, b.s.'er'

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
None. I was expecting more of the same. I'm just saying it's not any different than anything else I have heard from our previous general managers. Like I said, I was happy to hear that he needs to evaluate Jay rather than the "Jay is our QB" line.

I was not happy to hear all the favorable "I will lean on Ted" talk. That was the frightening part of the convo. Otherwise it was pretty standard new GM BS we have heard from the previous hires.

Ted is the finance guy. Pace will lean on him from a $$$ standpoint

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
From a journalism standpoint.....the questions are horribly closed ended. Most of the questions elicit "yes / no" answers.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1st Kenny Vaccaro - One of the best rookies in football in 2013, took a bit of a step back this year, but still a great player with great future

If by step back you mean played so bad that he was benched, then yes, he took a bit of a step back.

laputan

Liked Posts:
I have a very bad feeling about this hire

And the #calledit trophy goes to . . . chitown2387 on minute 4 of the Bears press conference in January 2015 introducing Ryan Pace. Take a bow.

wanamaker-trophy-5798d72e5f9b589aa9878470.jpg

Did the Bears just find their own Theo Epstein?

Not this guy.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And the #calledit trophy goes to . . . chitown2387 on minute 4 of the Bears press conference in January 2015 introducing Ryan Pace. Take a bow.

wanamaker-trophy-5798d72e5f9b589aa9878470.jpg

Not this guy.

Asshole