Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
View attachment 17163

SERIOUSLY! Wtf man, on the edge of my seat. Cant be leaving us hanging like that. H-Win has been spot on thus far but this is leaving me sour for the night.
it's concerning..might be something to do with the hiring of Poles or something along the lines of the coaches he wants compared to Poles' agenda..hopefully not, or maybe George cant get right and is going out on a limb with this shit. But hey I don't know nothing and it's fucking concerning because we cant be having this after we hire a guy already.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hang on now, lets not dance around the issue.
the front office must be all... smokers

I liked a point about Quinn that someone mentioned. Belichick was a coach with the Browns, learned a lot from the job, became a good head coach. Now I know that doesn't mean a guarantee, however we have tried the new coordinator thing and the past coach thing... to think of it we've tried everything. He's been quoted as saying he learned to not overextend himself.

Caldwell is interesting also, made the Lions a halfway decent team while he was there.

Then there's Josh McDaniels, as I mentioned before Belichick was in his position. I'm sure there were some talks between the two about first HC jobs.

@BearClaw55 Love the spreadsheet.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@marioworld honestly, who the fuck are you?
As far as you are concerned, a poster on this message board. Who the fuck are you?

Edit: I deleted my comment after this one and messaged @mecha , I didn't want to detract from this thread with stupid bullshit.

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

"...concerning stuff about George..." ???

If George is the only guy with any issue or concerns, that's a bonus point for me! George is a football moron and has proven to be enamored by the wrong qualities time and time again.

Yet, George picked him up at O'Hare FWIW. Maybe to resolve his last few concerns or turn the car around back to O'Hare if not!?? You know, since he's not making any football decisions but has the final say on such matters.

Seems Poles has set things right with George between baggage claim and Halas.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
the front office must be all... smokers

I liked a point about Quinn that someone mentioned. Belichick was a coach with the Browns, learned a lot from the job, became a good head coach. Now I know that doesn't mean a guarantee, however we have tried the new coordinator thing and the past coach thing... to think of it we've tried everything. He's been quoted as saying he learned to not overextend himself.

Caldwell is interesting also, made the Lions a halfway decent team while he was there.

Then there's Josh McDaniels, as I mentioned before Belichick was in his position. I'm sure there were some talks between the two about first HC jobs.

@BearClaw55 Love the spreadsheet.

Here is an updated version

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't care as long as he takes the guy HE wants. May just be a courtesy since they are viable and have had initial interviews.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
he doesn't sound... new... very much... does he?

another troll alt fuckhead.
Nope! He’s sent me a handful of messages. Whether it’s an alt account or not, he’s making himself look like a true dumbass.