Ryan Poles "For The Record" Registry

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Coaching hire and first draft will tell me a lot.

Yeah. I'm not going to have any opinion at all until these 2 things happen at a minimum. And even then, it will barely be an opinion for at least a year or two.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If Teddy & George hired him it's safe to say he's trash until proven otherwise.

I’m sure Bill Polian sat in the corner while Ted and George made the hire. You’re not only incredibly negative but you’re kind of a dope too.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I’m sure Bill Polian sat in the corner while Ted and George made the hire. You’re not only incredibly negative but you’re kind of a dope too.

Who hired Pollan?

The clowns at the top deserve the benefit of the doubt.....that they are clowns.....until proven otherwise.

Hope this guy is the outlier, but everything being said now sounds EXACTLY like what was said when Pace was hired.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever. You've been wrong about a lot of things this past year - primarily being delusional about the Bears depth and starter quality last off season.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I still doubt it's the same Omelet, has the same avatar from CBMB, after changing it from Butkus (good pic of him, standing over the guy like Ali).
Shut up dicklicker. I posted a picture of Butkus standing over the Lion's Chuck Hughes. The mods made me take it down

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If Teddy & George hired him it's safe to say he's trash until proven otherwise.

What coaches would you be happy with and what coaches will you cry about

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Who hired Pollan?

The clowns at the top deserve the benefit of the doubt.....that they are clowns.....until proven otherwise.

Hope this guy is the outlier, but everything being said now sounds EXACTLY like what was said when Pace was hired.
So Bill Polian instantly becomes an idiot because he was hired to help by George?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Impossible to tell at this time. But from reading some of the posts on CCS regarding him, I think the Bears made made an educated guess . On paper, he seems like a winner.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ducking? He was hired less than 24 hours ago. Are you stupid?

You're the one bragging about calling out Pace day one. Soooo, were YOU stupid then?

I mean, come on - you don't see your blatant hypocricy?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Whatever. You've been wrong about a lot of things this past year - primarily being delusional about the Bears depth and starter quality last off season.
I realize you’re slow but there is a razor thin margin between most teams in the NFL.

In most cases, an exceptional QB or a unicorn defensive unit makes the ultimate difference between 8-9 or a championship level team.

There isn’t a team in football that would have survived and thrived after losing their first and second string QBs, their best defensive player and multiple OTs. Montgomery missed time too. They were never going to win a SB last year, but extensive injuries and poor coaching took them below the league median.

Not having Hicks for much of the season was another major problem.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like him. We'll see how the HC hire goes. I want to wait to see how he staffs the house. HC, OC, DC, etc. But I'm optimistic.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I have no clue how Poles will do. I think a lot will be determined with the approach they take with the head coach. If they go with Caldwell, it could be a hint of a full tear-down rebuild and having a steady presence while suffering through growing pains. If they go Quinn, it may be more of a quicker rebuild timeline. I'll be curious to see the plan that Poles puts together and what areas he looks to shore up first.

I am still hoping they go with a full rebuild/tear down, intentionally suck this year while getting out of as many bad contracts as possible that Pace left the team with with an emphasis on young players that could be real contributors in 2023-2024 timeline.