Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sad and thoughts to him and any associated.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Grimson, I wish I was as well liked as you. I would be a Hall of Famer on a Bears message board then. Bret Hart would rate you a 4/10, but gosh darn, you're always a 10/10 in my book. <3

Geezer

Liked Posts:
ALS is a horrible disease. In its final stages, you die by suffocation because you're unable to BREATHE, the chest and abdominal muscles having lost their functionality. Unless you have the "good fortune" to die of some other side disorder like an infection or pneumonia or whatever!

Some months ago, in order to fund ALS research further, someone came up with the idea of pouring a bucket of ice water over
one's own head (clothed?), filming and downloading it, and pledging a donation ($100 ?) to an ALS charity, a stunt that brought in considerable added funds for further research. It caught on nationally and many "famous names" got in on the stunt. Don't remember much more about it. Do you guys remember this?

As an ex-Chicagoan, I've lost track of many of the Bears players of yesteryear. Don't know what he was up to in recent years.
I do remember reading that we acquired him when New England (of all teams!) cut him from their squad early on in his career. Only to have him come back to "haunt" them in SBXX a few years later.

About all we can do now is offer our prayers for his recovery - or a merciful death. There doesn't seem to be a cure in sight for ALS.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Super sad. I loved him as a player and as a wrestler. Crazy to see what this disease can do to a monster of a man. His spirit is strong though!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ALS is a horrible disease. In its final stages, you die by suffocation because you're unable to BREATHE, the chest and abdominal muscles having lost their functionality. Unless you have the "good fortune" to die of some other side disorder like an infection or pneumonia or whatever!

Some months ago, in order to fund ALS research further, someone came up with the idea of pouring a bucket of ice water over
one's own head (clothed?), filming and downloading it, and pledging a donation ($100 ?) to an ALS charity, a stunt that brought in considerable added funds for further research. It caught on nationally and many "famous names" got in on the stunt. Don't remember much more about it. Do you guys remember this?

As an ex-Chicagoan, I've lost track of many of the Bears players of yesteryear. Don't know what he was up to in recent years.
I do remember reading that we acquired him when New England (of all teams!) cut him from their squad early on in his career. Only to have him come back to "haunt" them in SBXX a few years later.

About all we can do now is offer our prayers for his recovery - or a merciful death. There doesn't seem to be a cure in sight for ALS.

"Months ago"? Ice Bucket challenge was 2014 bro.