Sad that it needed to be said: Bears OFFICIALLY say Fields is part of long term plan.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This has been said numerous times last year and this year.

This isn’t a shocking revelation for those of us with common sense.
Honestly what the fuck do you expect them to say? You think they’re going to say “yeah we hate the guy”.

I mean I’m sure they DO feel he’s a building block but thinking this means something is hilarious.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well. I think I said it a couple times during the season.

I am really going to savor the abject screeching and wailing by knuckle dragging neanderthals when the Bears do not select a quarterback to replace Justin fields this year.

At this point it's the idiots who are talking themselves into this only have themselves to blame. And it's because those idiots exist that a lazy Chicago media scene keeps going to The well of quarterback controversy and doesn't ever want to let it go - because the mouth breathing morons never seem to smarten up and it can be counted on for bad takes and explosive reactions thus contributing to the clickbait numbers for these so-called sports journalists.

I almost can't be mad at them for peddling their crap because I don't think they would if there wasn't a willing audience waiting to consume all of that chicken shit and call it chicken salad...

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
March / April can't get here soon enough.

I'm looking forward to the cunting after the draft.

You know the same imbeciles who we've been telling all year that's the Bears aren't going to replace justin fields are going to be wailing and screaming that the Bears didn't replace Justin fields.

Which really is only their own stupid ass fault.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well. I think I said it a couple times during the season.

I am really going to savor the abject screeching and wailing by knuckle dragging neanderthals when the Bears do not select a quarterback to replace Justin fields this year.

At this point it's the idiots who are talking themselves into this only have themselves to blame. And it's because those idiots exist that a lazy Chicago media scene keeps going to The well of quarterback controversy and doesn't ever want to let it go - because the mouth breathing morons never seem to smarten up and it can be counted on for bad takes and explosive reactions thus contributing to the clickbait numbers for these so-called sports journalists.

I almost can't be mad at them for peddling their crap because I don't think they would if there wasn't a willing audience waiting to consume all of that chicken shit and call it chicken salad...

Burp

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Honestly what the fuck do you expect them to say? You think they’re going to say “yeah we hate the guy”.

I mean I’m sure they DO feel he’s a building block but thinking this means something is hilarious.

This is the same tired rebuttal that Fields haters stuck with last year after intelligent posters pointed out that the GM, HC, and OC are all all in on Fields.

When has Ryan Poles ever said he’s gonna do a certain thing and then didn’t? No need to rebut with ‘taking the north and never give it back’ as that is more than a 1 year process.

Not everything is a smokescreen. ???

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is the same tired rebuttal that Fields haters stuck with last year after intelligent posters pointed out that the GM, HC, and OC are all all in on Fields.

When has Ryan Poles ever said he’s gonna do a certain thing and then didn’t? No need to rebut with ‘taking the north and never give it back’ as that is more than a 1 year process.

Not everything is a smokescreen. ???

Never said it was. Just think it’s funny you guys think this actually means something.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You know the same imbeciles who we've been telling all year that's the Bears aren't going to replace justin fields are going to be wailing and screaming that the Bears didn't replace Justin fields.

Don't forget those guys that were over the moon for VJJ! Deebo lite!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

As opposed to your cunting now?