My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He won't go. No chance.
He is going to screw up the rebuilding of the team if he doesn’t get out of the way. Boylen is not the answer and I’m not sure why he things he is. The players from what I have heard do not like him. His record of 17-41....even with the players he had speaks for itself

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
He is going to screw up the rebuilding of the team if he doesn’t get out of the way. Boylen is not the answer and I’m not sure why he things he is. The players from what I have heard do not like him. His record of 17-41....even with the players he had speaks for itself

I think the title of this piece is somewhat misleading. It sounds like Reinsdorf is specifically doing something to hinder the search. But no argument or evidence of this is offered. I think what the author is saying is that the reputation of ownership is so bad it makes the coaching search more difficult. If true, then it's possibly more a matter of selling the team rather than just getting out of the way (which of course would make a lot of Bulls' fans happy ha).

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I thought this was about Jerry putting his thumb on the scale for Boylen and i almost went nuclear.