Score reporting Thursday will be Nagys last game

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields is smiling inside.

Imagine going from no clue offensive scheme (Nagy), to this is how it's done offensive scheme (?coach).

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tabor as interim coach and do they have a replacement in mind/line up for season's end?

Granada

Liked Posts:
Are they actually going to "fire" him after Thanksgiving, or are they going to give him the option to re-sign? I guess it doesn't matter either way as long as he's gone, but the latter is more logical. I mean, who the hell sticks around when your boss says, "I'm firing you in a week no matter what"?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
From the Sports Mockery "article"

Virginia McCaskey herself was there to see it.
Sources informed SM that a meeting took place between Nagy and George McCaskey. It wasn’t certain at the time what was discussed. This report offers a pretty solid indication of what that was and why the head coach seemed so sullen during his press conference on Monday.

Sources? :D:D:D

Does Ereek mean the tweet we all read 25 minutes ago?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I’ll believe it Friday.
Same here. The McCaskeys and Sweaty Teddy telling them they can't afford to make this move never cease to amaze with their ineptitude.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I honestly can't wait for the Nagy presser because he's going to get bombarded with these questions.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I know some of the facts on this will come out, and more than likely the spin by the Bears will to make it look right. but WHY?

Why would you tell a guy he is fired, tell him he is going to coach his last game Thursday, and have him stand up in front of the media to further be humiliated? Why not just fire him yesterday? Which would be normal.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Nagy gone last year, and Pace following him right out the door. The Mccaskey's never seem to amaze me with their BS.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
For those that didn't get to listen he said he was shocked when he got the phone call this morning and it came from someone he really trusts within Halas Hall.

I doubt a Pulitzer winning reporter would put his reputation on the line if he didn't think it was legit himself.