Score reporting Thursday will be Nagys last game

msadows

Liked Posts:
I also said in post #46 that firing a coach, and then making him coach another game is part of the bad look for this organization. And ye,s taunting a family becasue his boss is a clueless coward is also a BS thing to do, I don't give a fuck if it part of sports.

Dude.

It's kids. Teenagers.

Not sure what that has anything to do with Pace? You do realize it was a bunch of 16 year old kids trying to get a psychological advantage right?

You seriously saying that pace should be let go because he didn't fire nagy sooner(It's not his decision) and a bunch of kids chanted fire nagy towards his son?

Some of you must have been picked on really bad in HS if you have an ego that fragile.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Imagine being so bad that they are doing something they haven’t done in a 100 years - they want him out of their lives that badly

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
How much money did Nagy make as head coach?

I want to know how bad I feel about a family man getting his walking papers on Thanksgiving.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
You're fired and your career is trashed. Now, here, coach our team before you go. WTF?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Because it’s the McCaskeys and everything they do is weird.

I kinda get it, but I don't.

You don't want to be the team who fires a guy right before a major holiday when you never have before.

But at that point, why not fire his ass during the bye we just had? It was pretty freaking clear it was going to be done at some point anyways....

msadows

Liked Posts:
You're fired and your career is trashed. Now, here, coach our team before you go. WTF?

His career will be just fine.

He gets to go on vacation for a year while the bears pay him money to spend time with his kids.

Then he'll go back to KC and become OC there

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
It seems to me that both Pace and Nagy will be fired.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
It seems to me that both Pace and Nagy will be fired.

Don't get your hopes up...

Has anyone read a report at all this season about pace being on the hotseat? Because I haven't.

All I've heard about is how pace is trying to distance himself from nagy. Either way, if Pace does get let go I don't believe it will be during mid season.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I can’t wait to see the play calling on Thursday. Nagy will go out in a blaze of glory unlocking his super secret set that he has been saving for a special occasion.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is the head scratcher for me as well.

If he knows he;s getting let go then surely the players do as well. Why would anyone in that locker room listen to him? Whats the point?

Now you are just hurting flips/lazors chances at getting a new gig
They literally have 2 days of practice and the Thursday morning game is the shortest turn around time of the entire season. So no way they were going to add to that the chaos of a coaching change. The long off week is perfect timing.

If true the heads up to Nagy is just a courtesy. Not sure if the leak was on purpose with the heat on ownership with the shitshow starting to pop up in the locker room and "Fire Nagy" chants in everywhere but church...yet, or just a rogue informant.

Either way the genie is out of the bottle.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Don't get your hopes up...

Has anyone read a report at all this season about pace being on the hotseat? Because I haven't.

All I've heard about is how pace is trying to distance himself from nagy. Either way, if Pace does get let go I don't believe it will be during mid season.

I think that if Pace still had the keys, he would have fired Nagy before now. Nagy still being here makes me very suspicious that there are orders from above. And for them to do something unprecedented in their history, it seems like they truly want to clean house.

Maybe just wishful thinking.. lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think that if Pace still had the keys, he would have fired Nagy before now. Nagy still being here makes me very suspicious that there are orders from above. And for them to do something unprecedented in their history, it seems like they truly want to clean house.

Maybe just wishful thinking.. lol

I don't know how chain of command works for them but I'm pretty sure pace can't fire coaches without the old lady upstairs saying yes.

Maybe the old lady finally saw enough this past sunday when she was at the game.

Don't get me wrong, I want Pace gone too, I just haven't heard a single thing about it other than bears fans being wishful.