Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bs. I believe it when I see it.
Yeah, I agree. This ownership has never been accused of being proactive. If so, both Nagy and Pace would've been launched during the previous off season.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
If Nagy was given his walking papers by George, as SM has reported, I’d say there’s a pretty good chance Pace will be out as well.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
iu

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This has to be legit because of how messed up it is. A normal organization would call the guy, fire him, and give him 24 hours to clean out his shit.

The Bears:

Hey, you have a week,
Coach a game. (on a Major holliday)
Just DON'T TELL ANYONE..... keep it super secret OK....

?‍♂️

This team can't even FIRE a guy the right way.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
If Nagy was given his walking papers by George, as SM has reported, I’d say there’s a pretty good chance Pace will be out as well.
I don't understand how Pace could survive this, this is such a terrible look for the organization. Taunting the coaches family at a HS football game, firing a coach, but making him coach another game.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Dont get your hopes up.
Nagy is not a bad guy, he's just not a good coach. I'm glad they are giving the dignity of a heads up rather than just locking him out of his office one day.

I don't think he's a terrible coach either. He could have potential, he just was no where near ready to be a HC in the NFL.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
So if the Bears win by 50, will Virginia change her mind?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't understand how Pace could survive this, this is such a terrible look for the organization. Taunting the coaches family at a HS football game, firing a coach, but making him coach another game.

So a bunch of HS kids taunting nagy's kid is the reason Pace should be fired?

ok

Nelly

Liked Posts:
This has to be legit because of how messed up it is. A normal organization would call the guy, fire him, and give him 24 hours to clean out his shit.

The Bears:

Hey, you have a week,

?‍♂️

We only have 4 days to prepare for the next game, which means Nagy doesn't have as much time to out-think himself, so maybe we'll get a win as a result. We'd subsequently have 10 days to prep for the next one, which is more than enough time for Nagy to out-think himself, which is why a change is being made then.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
So a bunch of HS kids taunting nagy's kid is the reason Pace should be fired?

ok
Get your head out of your ass. Pace has allowed this mess to escalate to the point where it is. Pace hides like the coward he is, this team has been spiraling out of control for over a year now, and from reports this was going on last year in that locker room. Now you got a bunch of punks at a HS game following the lead of their parents at Bears and Bulls games with their chant. Fucking Pace had the power to fire Nagy last year but he wants to cover his ass by doing nothing.

If you like Pace knock yourself out, he sucks just as bad as Nagy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Get your head out of your ass. Pace has allowed this mess to escalate to the point where it is. Pace hides like the coward he is, this team has been spiraling out of control for over a year now, and from reports this was going on last year in that locker room. Now you got a bunch of punks at a HS game following the lead of their parents at Bears and Bulls games with their chant. Fucking Pace had the power to fire Nagy last year but he wants to cover his ass by doing nothing.

If you like Pace knock yourself out, he sucks just as bad as Nagy.

Head out my ass?

you just mentioned pace should be let go because a bunch of teenagers shouted stuff at a high school football game. Da fuq?

It almost seems like a lot of the people on here have never played a competitive sport in their lives.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

The Bears:

Hey, you have a week,

?‍♂️

But It'S a sHoRT wEEK.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why let him coach another game of they’ve made the decision. Weird.

This is the head scratcher for me as well.

If he knows he;s getting let go then surely the players do as well. Why would anyone in that locker room listen to him? Whats the point?

Now you are just hurting flips/lazors chances at getting a new gig

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't think he's a terrible coach either. He could have potential, he just was no where near ready to be a HC in the NFL.
What single thing in 4 years has he done that suggests that may be true. I can not think of a single thing he has done where I said that was a great move.

I take that back, the play where Wimms dropped the TD vs NO was a great design. That's all I got.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Head out my ass?

you just mentioned pace should be let go because a bunch of teenagers shouted stuff at a high school football game. Da fuq?

It almost seems like a lot of the people on here have never played a competitive sport in their lives.
I also said in post #46 that firing a coach, and then making him coach another game is part of the bad look for this organization. And ye,s taunting a family becasue his boss is a clueless coward is also a BS thing to do, I don't give a fuck if it part of sports.