Score reporting Thursday will be Nagys last game

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt it happens, too. However, it would be justified and there is no reason to have Nagy around if his termination is going to happen anyway. It was another nice but failed experiment at HC. If this does happen though, I wonder what happens to Pace?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If the rumors are true, we all know Tabor would never come out to the media and say Nagy is done after Thursdays game. He gave that answer that many would in his shoes.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Can someone make a gif of Nagy running around trying to find a headset that works from last week

msadows

Liked Posts:
I doubt it happens, too. However, it would be justified and there is no reason to have Nagy around if his termination is going to happen anyway. It was another nice but failed experiment at HC. If this does happen though, I wonder what happens to Pace?

IDK, maybe a promotion?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the rumors are true, we all know Tabor would never come out to the media and say Nagy is done after Thursdays game. He gave that answer that many would in his shoes.
If the rumors are true Tabor probably doesn’t even know the truth at this point. If nothing else Tabor has proven he can hold down the ship for the remainder of the season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They are gonna do the Pax move to Pace. Just watch and see.

Teddy will oversee the new stadium being built and Pace will handle football ops.

I'd actually be okay with that if it didn't mean pace hires the next GM..

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Just imagine if this doesn't happen?

This might be the last way the 2021 Bears could torture you. Get your hopes up only to have them come crashing down again.

Liked Posts:
I’m starting to think that Nagy hasn’t been fired and instead has put forth his resignation after losing the fans. Would explain why he’ll still be coach for Thursday’s game (with it being a short week). Wouldn’t be surprised if he announces it himself in the presser, something about a mutual decision

BigTom

Liked Posts:
I just got a notification on my phone from the audacy app saying matt nagys been fired. Should have screenshot it before I swiped it off.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Bears win by 2 scores against Detroit and they change their mind. They were just testing nagys resilience

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Pace has fucked this team as much as Nagy if not more,I want that asshole gone just as bad
He hired Nagy...

He hired Nagy after hiring John Fox...

He's made numerous moves that just don't help this team. Sure there have been a few solid late round picks, but that doesn't offset:
  • What was given for Mitch
  • What was given for Mack
  • What was given for Foles
  • What the 2022 pick that was given for Fields.
BTW, I like Fields, but he gave up future assets knowing fully that if things went bad he'd leave the team without a high first round pick AND a 2nd year QB who's having to learn a new system while not being the guy the new regime selected. I get Fields being there at 11 had a good amount of 'reward', but the risk taken for that move is almost unprofessional.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If the rumors are true Tabor probably doesn’t even know the truth at this point. If nothing else Tabor has proven he can hold down the ship for the remainder of the season.
I would think the Interim HC would know at this point. But again who the hell knows would this organization.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This made my day, thank you!