CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bulls, as an organization, did right by Scottie. So of course he takes shots when the faucet gets turned off.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
good riddance. this team get a bad rep for not being loyal to their stars but two biggest stars in bulls history mj and scottie were just douchebags.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
good riddance. this team get a bad rep for not being loyal to their stars but two biggest stars in bulls history mj and scottie were just douchebags.

or are you a bit off for looking up to a basketball player in the first place?! Those two were treated like kings/gods for decades...of course they have an ego and are a bit douchey

C8ACB3EF-D055-4E70-A0F7-CC54743C856D.jpeg

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
trust TMZ to get the real story 6 months after it happened.

Why are people considered fired when they have a contract, finish a contract, and choose to spend more time at a different job in California than to fly in here?

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What the bulls front office did after winning the 6th championship was egotistical and showed no loyalty. They thought they were so good they could move on from Jordan, Pippen and Jackson without paying them what they deserved and not miss a beat. Its a travesty because they likely could have won more championships and it tarnished the FO to all other future stars that would hit free agency.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
What the bulls front office did after winning the 6th championship was egotistical and showed no loyalty. They thought they were so good they could move on from Jordan, Pippen and Jackson without paying them what they deserved and not miss a beat. Its a travesty because they likely could have won more championships and it tarnished the FO to all other future stars that would hit free agency.
What was wrong was how scottie and michael said spread false rumors the throughout the league about reinsdorf and krause because of scottie's contract. A contract he was warned not sign by ownership. Mj did krause dirty. Krause deserved more credit than he got.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bulls were so unloyal to Pippen that they did this:

Pippen will sign a five-year contract worth $67.2 million and starting at close to $11 million in the first season.

The deal also includes incentives that could increase Pippen's take to $82 million over the five years. The Bulls were instrumental in that element, because if Pippen had signed directly with the Rockets, they would not have been allowed to include incentives under the new collective bargaining rules.

So the disloyal Bulls subverted the new collective bargaining agreement that ended up helping Pippen earn an extra $15 million dollars, and traded him to a perennial title contender in Houston that had Olajuwon and Barkley on the team. The Bulls were disloyal, even later, when they signed Pippen to a two-year deal worth $10 million and he only played 23 games. Then the jersey retirement. Then the phony team ambassador gig that I'm sure was at least six figures.

I'd love to have that kind of disloyalty in my life.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Alright you guys can be on the side of the old rich white guy that has run two franchises into the trash and shown an unwillingness the really spend big to attract names and create a winner. I'll stay on the side of every big name athlete that has been unwilling to deal with the bulls for some odd reason time after time.

To be honest I think Jordan and Pippen both were probably pretty big dbags, but I'm also pretty certain the front office handled everything very poorly.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Alright you guys can be on the side of the old rich white guy that has run two franchises into the trash and shown an unwillingness the really spend big to attract names and create a winner. I'll stay on the side of every big name athlete that has been unwilling to deal with the bulls for some odd reason time after time.

To be honest I think Jordan and Pippen both were probably pretty big dbags, but I'm also pretty certain the front office handled everything very poorly.

That is what Jordan is saying about his ESPN deal, he is shown as a terrible person.
No way I am on the "old white guys" side, just saying that you sign a contract for a period of time, then choose not to renew, the term is not being fired. Being fired is being let go while you are under contract. We all know that Scottie Pippens boy is in the same highschool as LeBrons boy and a few other star players. That is where he lives. He has the jump deal and a podcast there. He was no longer chicago, he came into town when he was contracted to do so, stayed in a hotel and left.
I just have a problem with the term fired, thats all.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
That is what Jordan is saying about his ESPN deal, he is shown as a terrible person.
No way I am on the "old white guys" side, just saying that you sign a contract for a period of time, then choose not to renew, the term is not being fired. Being fired is being let go while you are under contract. We all know that Scottie Pippens boy is in the same highschool as LeBrons boy and a few other star players. That is where he lives. He has the jump deal and a podcast there. He was no longer chicago, he came into town when he was contracted to do so, stayed in a hotel and left.
I just have a problem with the term fired, thats all.
Oh yeah I have no issue with the current issue with Pippen. I'm just talking about when the team all left after the last championship.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

I usually take the players side on things like contract disputes vs owners. I just dont think it was right for mj and scottie to spread false rumors about management. This has hurt the bulls to this day in their ability to attract free agents. Funny thing you complain about rich old white guys, now that mj is an owner he has taken a 180 on his previous positions regarding the cba.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

Hilarious video. Essentially blame everyone but Krause? lol

Some of that information isn't even accurate. There were public verbal arguments between Jackson and Krause where Krause told Jackson, "I don't care if it's 82-0 this year, you're fucking gone."

Krause didn't want Jackson back period. The dude hired his fucking fishing buddy to replace perhaps the greatest coach of all-time.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Hilarious video. Essentially blame everyone but Krause? lol

Some of that information isn't even accurate. There were public verbal arguments between Jackson and Krause where Krause told Jackson, "I don't care if it's 82-0 this year, you're fucking gone."

Krause didn't want Jackson back period. The dude hired his fucking fishing buddy to replace perhaps the greatest coach of all-time.
Krause isn't blameless, but a lot of other people are also responsible.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Krause isn't blameless, but a lot of other people are also responsible.

Perhaps but I allocate most of the blame to Krause. "Players and coaches don't win championships, organizations do." Only a jealous ignoramus would say something like this when you've got perhaps the greatest player and greatest coach of all-time.

I guarantee Bob Kraft would never say something so stupid after a Patriots title.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Perhaps but I allocate most of the blame to Krause. "Players and coaches don't win championships, organizations do." Only a jealous ignoramus would say something like this when you've got perhaps the greatest player and greatest coach of all-time.

I guarantee Bill Kraft would never say something so stupid after a Patriots title.
He should not have said that but he should have gotten more credit than he got.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I guarantee Bill Kraft would never say something so stupid after a Patriots title.
Who is Bill Kraft? LOLOLOL

Garry Maddox's favorite games?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
He should not have said that but he should have gotten more credit than he got.

Krause won the Executive of the Year award twice. What more credit did you want him to get? Maybe Madonna on her knees for Jerry like she did for Pip and MJ?