Scottie Pippen fired from Bulls advisor role, takes shot at the franchise

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Perhaps but I allocate most of the blame to Krause. "Players and coaches don't win championships, organizations do." Only a jealous ignoramus would say something like this when you've got perhaps the greatest player and greatest coach of all-time.

I guarantee Bob Kraft would never say something so stupid after a Patriots title.

In his defense, Krause has always said he was misquoted in the above statement. What Krause claims he said is, "Players and coaches alone don't win championships, organizations do."

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
In his defense, Krause has always said he was misquoted in the above statement. What Krause claims he said is, "Players and coaches alone don't win championships, organizations do."

It's still pretty bad and a totally unnecessary thing to say. Once MJ and Pip left, Krause fell flat on his fat ass. His ability (or lack thereof) to rebuild is legendarily shitty. The stuff nightmares are made of.

Krause's main problem is that he suffered from "little man syndrome." I think everyone knew he did a good job. What fans don't want to see though is their executive front and center thumping their chest.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
The statement (as quoted) is so ridiculous that I actually mostly believe he must have been misquoted ha.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The statement (as quoted) is so ridiculous that I actually mostly believe he must have been misquoted ha.

Less professional translation of what he said: "You ain't shit without me brah"