Scottie Pippen's sour grapes

Scottie Pippen

• is right. He doesn't get enough credit.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • has some good points, but he's gone a little overboard.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • needs to stop talking ASAP.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine if I told you after their last championship that Rodman would have a great perspective over what happened and Pippen would be spitting rambling nonsense?

This will sound weird, but I don't think Jordan was good for Scottie. Sure they had on court success, but Pip needed a best friend, not a business partner. If anything this is my largest criticism of MJ as a leader. He was all business. I think he'd have a lot of trouble working with today's players. Just imagine him trying to get on the same page with Kyrie Irving let alone win anything with him on the court.

Yeah... honestly, some of the traits that people hate about MJ are probably the same traits that made him so great to begin with.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Pip is like the Lance Briggs of the bulls but actually accomplished.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Call me strange but right or wrong, I've always enjoyed Charles Barkley's take on all things NBA. Once again, he doesn't disappoint.

Chuck

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Imagine if I told you after their last championship that Rodman would have a great perspective over what happened and Pippen would be spitting rambling nonsense?

This will sound weird, but I don't think Jordan was good for Scottie. Sure they had on court success, but Pip needed a best friend, not a business partner. If anything this is my largest criticism of MJ as a leader. He was all business. I think he'd have a lot of trouble working with today's players. Just imagine him trying to get on the same page with Kyrie Irving let alone win anything with him on the court.

Lol. If that's the case, I am with mj on this. They are supposed to win games. Not be be friends. What a pussy.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
MJ did not win anything until Scotty came around.

Scotty won nothing with out MJ.

Neither won anything after the split.

Those 6 years was a team effort in a team sport. MJ needed Scotty and Scotty needed MJ. They needed Rodman. They needed a lot.

If you want to talk about individual then MJ is the best player. Scotty was a better team player. You needed both to win 6 rings as was proven.

So sure sour grapes. Scotty is not wrong but come on now. You don't see ex Lakers bitch slapping Magic. Let it lie.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish Cartright, Grant, Harper, Armstrong, Hodges would weigh-in on this and either defend or skewer scottie with some truth.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wish Cartright, Grant, Harper, Armstrong, Hodges would weigh-in on this and either defend or skewer scottie with some truth.
Well, Bill Cartwright wasn't exactly treated well by Jordan. Harper can't put together a coherent thought, but was featured in the 30 for 30. Craig Hodges is fairly insane, and Grant has already threatened to fight Jordan.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, Bill Cartwright wasn't exactly treated well by Jordan. Harper can't put together a coherent thought, but was featured in the 30 for 30. Craig Hodges is fairly insane, and Grant has already threatened to fight Jordan.
Fucking mean.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Outstanding.

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I can't even be mad at Scottie. It just makes me sad. I think all his personal losses have really affected him. I just feel sorry for him.