Screw the lockout

BMR31

Liked Posts:
But when does it end? I want an exact date? I already miss hoops..........

BMR31

Liked Posts:
GUESTS, sign up and answer! We need you!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It ends on 10/27/2012

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Who is the new MJ? I was just in Europe 2 months ago.......:beerbang:

I hope Derrick Rose grabs that torch.....Derrick sayed last year,"why can't I be mvp" and he became MVP....Maybe he should say,"why can't I be the next jordan" and maybe it will happpen....Just say the magic words Derrick...:bow:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
I hope Derrick Rose grabs that torch.....Derrick sayed last year,"why can't I be mvp" and he became MVP....Maybe he should say,"why can't I be the next jordan" and maybe it will happpen....Just say the magic words Derrick...:bow:

Eh, at age 23, the smartest thing he could say would be................

"why cant i be nba champion"?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Eh, at age 23, the smartest thing he could say would be................

"why cant i be nba champion"?

I guess that should be his next quote...Ater that he can say,"next jordan" in that order..Bring on the rings....only problem, there has to be an nba season first.......LoL I think..
:dunno:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
I guess that should be his next quote...Ater that he can say,"next jordan" in that order..Bring on the rings....only problem, there has to be an nba season first.......LoL I think..

"next Jordan" is stupid. IF im Rose i quietly respect MJ and think.........why cant i be the best of all time? He wont be, because hes only 6'2, but it wont hurt to think it.........

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
"next Jordan" is stupid. IF im Rose i quietly respect MJ and think.........why cant i be the best of all time? He wont be, because hes only 6'2, but it wont hurt to think it.........

Derrick Rose already stated that he doesn't like he Jordan comparrison...He is Derrick Rose and that's all he needs to be.......After all you asked who will be the next Jordan....REAL TALK, NOBODY WILL EVER BE JORDAN BUT JORDAN....even kobe isn't jordan although he put on a pretty dam good impersonation..... :deer:

P.S, why do I get the feeling that you and I are battling right now to keep our name on top of the home page....LoL,, might as well boost each others post count...
:yeah:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose already stated that he doesn't like he Jordan comparrison...He is Derrick Rose and that's all he needs to be.......After all you asked who will be the next Jordan....REAL TALK, NOBODY WILL EVER BE JORDAN BUT JORDAN....even kobe isn't jordan although he put on a pretty dam good impersonation..... :deer:

P.S, why do I get the feeling that you and I are battling right now to keep our name on top of the home page....LoL,, might as well boost each others post count...
:yeah:

LOL the only thing im "battling" is to not go to bed and pass out.........

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
LOL the only thing im "battling" is to not go to bed and pass out.........

Come on, don't stop now....I'm only 13 away from the big 800 mark....I'm usually banned around the 500 mark or much much earlier....LMAO!!!!...Thanks for the help....I counldnt have done it without you....Sickning ain't it????
:crazydance:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Come on, don't stop now....I'm only 13 away from the big 800 mark....I'm usually banned around the 500 mark or much much earlier....LMAO!!!!...Thanks for the help....I counldnt have done it without you....Sickning ain't it????
:crazydance:

LOL i dunno, i really dont pay attention to post counts. This site is liberal, though, so you should be fine.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
LOL i dunno, i really dont pay attention to post counts. This site is liberal, though, so you should be fine.

Yeah I know, right?
Sure beats that communist board we have posted on for the last years...:dunno:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Yeah I know, right?
Sure beats that communist board we have posted on for the last years...:dunno:

Eh in some ways i lean towards conservative.............but im 1 BILLION percent for freedom of speech. So i love this site.......

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Eh in some ways i lean towards conservative.............but im 1 BILLION percent for freedom of speech. So i love this site.......

RIGHT ON BROTHER.....

I do kind of miss the old one though because you could go on other team forums and piss them off......You know who would do well here??? LECHERO-Demon...LoL....wha ever happened to him or should I say "IT"
...LoL

BMR31

Liked Posts:
RIGHT ON BROTHER.....

I do kind of miss the old one though because you could go on other team forums and piss them off......You know who would do well here??? LECHERO-Demon...LoL....wha ever happened to him or should I say "IT"
...LoL

lol eh no idea,,,,,,im sure hes trolling somewhere

MVP

Fast don't lie.
Liked Posts:
Why? Are you trying to track me down or something?
Ever since the NBA Lockout started I was a bit disappointed because I asked myself what is there now to watch on television and to follow.... and even though Summer 2011 was probably one of the worst summers around the NBA Lockout just makes it a lot more worst.

I just really hope we have an NBA season; I don't mind losing a month or two as long as the players get to play and the fans get to watch. I have hope and confidence that both sides will negotiate this month, and hopefully it will settle, and get better making process week by week.

As much as we all hate it... let's just say for now that hopefully there will be an NBA season. What's gonna be my life without it....? Watching television series and fake wrestling, I don't think so.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ever since the NBA Lockout started I was a bit disappointed because I asked myself what is there now to watch on television and to follow.... and even though Summer 2011 was probably one of the worst summers around the NBA Lockout just makes it a lot more worst.

I just really hope we have an NBA season; I don't mind losing a month or two as long as the players get to play and the fans get to watch. I have hope and confidence that both sides will negotiate this month, and hopefully it will settle, and get better making process week by week.

As much as we all hate it... let's just say for now that hopefully there will be an NBA season. What's gonna be my life without it....? Watching television series and fake wrestling, I don't think so.

Football, Hockey, NCAA basketball and Bowling??? Just a suggestion.....Maybe NBA TV will broadcast European Basketball where our favorite NBA players will be....:dunno: