Screw the refs!

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go fuck yourself.

It's not just a few disgruntled fans calling BS on that game, it is the whole sports community.

Agree. I'm a Bears fan and even I became disgruntled after that. If for nothing more than it proves it can happen to anyone. The NFL has it's darling teams and they need to protect those darling teams. It's complete horseshit and it is becoming more and more obvious year after year.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
REFS are BAD, so bad that..that...that.... coke is good. I meant fuck, i'm still angry and i don't even care about the money..i'll just go to the fucking boat to win that shit back, but these damn refs are bothering the fuck out of me lately.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am a Raiders fan and I came here just to enjoy the Schadenfreude of the Packers beating the Lions. You guys have not disappointed.

Bitter, party of a few hundred.

Honestly though. Reading some of the comments is pure gold! I mean you can't get anymore bitter. People actually saying Rodgers isn't that good. Saying the Packers actually are not a good team.. LOLOLOL. The refs won it... etc.

Yes the refs suck. But they suck for EVERYONE. This has been the worst year I can recall as far as officiating. But come on. You all just sound so butt-hurt trying to say the Packers only won because of the refs,

When fans blame the refs it is an attempt to convince themselves of things that are not true. You are trying to convince yourself that the other team is not that good and your team is not that bad. It allows you to still believe your team is good or the other team is bad and the only reason you win or lose are nefarious reasons. It is cathartic way to deal with what you know deep down is the truth. Your team sucks and the other team doesn't. You can actually have an entire college course on the psychology of blaming the refs.

Any Sunday just go read other team message boards. Every message board thinks the refs are out to get their team. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Now, if the refs are out to get everyone then they are out to get no one.

Just face it. Your team aint that good. Take it from me, a Raiders fan. I know bad teams. Heck you guys lost to my team. Come on! Raiders are ok but they aren't really good. But they are better than the Bears. So what does that make the Bears? Or do you also blame the refs for that one?

Bunch of bitter cry babies in here.

By the way. It is now obvious the Raiders won the Mack trade. Thank you guys for Josh Jacobs!!
tenor.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't mind him, he's just elated the Packers won since Rodgers is his favorite player.
Khalil Mack is my favorite player.

I'm just not irrationally angry every time the Packers play. As lonely and pathetic as this Raider fan is, he's actually right about everything except the Raiders winning the Mack trade. This board is pathetic when the Packers play, especially when they're winning.

I don't watch games with emotion. Did the Packers get gifts tonight? Yep. Did the Lions do themselves any favors by being a dogshit franchise with a loser QB? Nope. Score some TDs.

Bears at the end of the day need to do their part but they wont because Mitch Trubisky is their QB and Matt Nagy sucks at putting together an offense. When the Bears win im right here cheering along and you don't follow me around disliking me then. Sorry but i'm not a yes man because i'm a Bears fan. I appreciate greatness(Rodgers). I always have. I don't let team allegiance stand in my way of that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1246224056/new_twitter_profile_bigger.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Tony Dungy[/B]‏Verified account @[B]TonyDungy[/B]

FollowFollow @TonyDungy
More
Tony Dungy Retweeted

I’m not saying officials cost Lions the game. I’m saying three wrong calls and one obvious missed call in one half is not acceptable. Doesn’t matter who wins the game.
Glad Tony Dungy has taken time away from hating homosexuals to comment.

Does it make you feel better finding all of these tweets? Does it make the Lions winners? Nope. They're losers. Probably will be forever and ever. Time to jump ship.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1246224056/new_twitter_profile_bigger.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Tony Dungy[/B]‏Verified account @[B]TonyDungy[/B]

FollowFollow @TonyDungy
More
Tony Dungy Retweeted

I’m not saying officials cost Lions the game. I’m saying three wrong calls and one obvious missed call in one half is not acceptable. Doesn’t matter who wins the game.

Its easy to know refs can miss calls, but they have the literal power to fix this by doing whats called a make-up call.

Its not the 1st time or the last it will happen in the nfl but always infuriating. In basketball its called playing 5 on 8.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm just not irrationally angry every time the Packers play. As lonely and pathetic as this Raider fan is, he's actually right about everything except the Raiders winning the Mack trade. This board is pathetic when the Packers play, especially when they're winning.

I don't watch games with emotion. Did the Packers get gifts tonight? Yep. Did the Lions do themselves any favors by being a dogshit franchise with a loser QB? Nope. Score some TDs.

Bears at the end of the day need to do their part but they wont because Mitch Trubisky is their QB and Matt Nagy sucks at putting together an offense. When the Bears win im right here cheering along and you don't follow me around disliking me then. Sorry but i'm not a yes man because i'm a Bears fan. I appreciate greatness(Rodgers). I always have. I don't let team allegiance stand in my way of that.

Here is the thing, nutjob. Rodgers wasn't great. Packers had 3rd and long and he got sacked. Refs stepped in, cant let this happen, lets give Rodgers 4 more downs. spare me the greatness.

Again, game on the line, another 3rd down, Rodgers gets sacked again. Refs step in, nope nope nope, can't let that happen, lets throw another penalty and help out our beloved.

Matt Stafford with a chance to put the game out of reach.......nope, refs step in again, can't let that happen, lets let the GB defenders mug the Lions Wr's.

Tracy Walker clearly only going for the ball, his eyes aren't even on the receiver. He has the fucking right to go for the ball. Refs step in, nope, can't let that happen, lets help the pack out some more and through a helmet to helmet penalty? fuck, why didn't the receiver get the penalty? What the hell was he supposed to do, just stop and let the receiver get the ball?

pul-lease. Good teams overcome a bad call. Maybe two. But 4? Get a fucking clue.

Last edited:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

Well I drew an honest response out of you just now.

I'm not angry right now either, Khalil Mack is my favorite player too, and I have no problem in saying that Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks of all-time. I'm only disliking you because you're trolling, if you had been saying what you said in the bold I wouldn't be disliking you.

Instead you choose to troll and be dickish towards ncogneto for no real reason, so I will dislike you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here is the thing, nutjob. Rodgers wasn't great. Packers had 3rd and long and he got sacked. Refs stepped in, cant let this happen, lets give Rodgers 4 more downs. spare me the greatness.

Again, game on the line, another 3rd down, Rodgers gets sacked again. Refs step in, nope nope nope, can't let that happen, lets throw another penalty and help out our beloved.

Matt Stafford with a chance to put the game out of reach.......nope, refs step in again, can't let that happen, lets let the GB defenders mug the Lions Wr's.

Tracy Walker clearly only going for the ball, his eyes aren't even on the receiver. He has the fucking right to go for the ball. Refs step in, nope, can't let that happen, lets help the pack out some more and through a helmet to helmet penalty? fuck, why didn't the receiver get the penalty? What the hell was he supposed to do, just stop and let the receiver get the ball?

pul-lease. Good teams overcome a bad call. Maybe two. But 4? Get a fucking clue.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Spare you the greatness. Check the resume. Check the career #s. Look at your team. Fucking losers.

Calling me a nut job. You're a Lions fan on a Bears board hoping to find friends because you hate the same team they do. Same Lions arguments every week.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spare you the greatness. Check the resume. Check the career #s. Look at your team. Fucking losers.

Calling me a nut job. You're a Lions fan on a Bears board hoping to find friends because you hate the same team they do. Same Lions arguments every week.

Yawn. Rodgers was pedestrian. I seldom complain about refs. And in case you haven't noticed, it's not just Lions fans calling this BS, but continue with your ignorance.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yawn. Rodgers was pedestrian. I seldom complain about refs. And in case you haven't noticed, it's not just Lions fans calling this BS, but continue with your ignorance.
Ignorant to what? I know the refs were bad. I also know that you can't win games when you settle for FG after FG. They were saying it since the first drive. Stop having a shitty QB and team. Lifetime losers. Mitch Trubisky is more of a winner. Yuck.

Complain about the Packers enough, you might make friends.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe the refs would help your team if they didn't always suck. No point in helping a team that isn't going anywhere anyways. Going to bed. I should have went to bed after the Lions settled for their 5th FG and the meltdown was imminent. Goodnight Detroit loser since 1957.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ignorant to what? I know the refs were bad. I also know that you can't win games when you settle for FG after FG. They were saying it since the first drive. Stop having a shitty QB and team. Lifetime losers. Mitch Trubisky is more of a winner. Yuck.

Complain about the Packers enough, you might make friends.

No, you got it wrong. You can't win the game when you stop the other team and force them to punt, and the refs step in and continually give the other team 4 more downs.

How does it feel to need the refs help, not once, not twice, not three times, but four times to beat the shitty Detroit lions by one point on your home turf?

Last edited:

baredown

Liked Posts:
It looked to me like Bakhtiari baited the ref both times by tilting his head way back as though it was being pushed back. Sort of a hands-to-the-face equivalent of taking a dive. Soccer cleaned up that crap by penalizing the behavior. The NFL really needs to take a look at dropping unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on players who try to pull that sort of thing.

The one good thing that might come out of this is Bakhtiari has probably drawn his last hands-to-the-face penalty for the year. Considering all the embarrassment this is causing the league in general and the refs in particular, someone is going to have to rip his nose off before drawing a hands-to-the-face flag. Sort of looking forward to watching Mack’s rematch with him...

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
The league can hardly define a catch anymore. The show of incompetence could be considered the standard.