Seabrook

TCD

Liked Posts:
Anybody have anything to say about Seabrook. Feel kind of bad we have neglected him.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:crying: I love Seabs, I have a keith and Ladd jersey, he would be my next but 2 are enough for me right now. He can be extremely clutch (lots of GWG)when Hawks need a goal, booming shot and can one time it if needed. He's also capable of the long stretch pass for an assist, very well respected by other teams not only for his size but he will hit you and I don't think other players are to willing to drop the gloves with him either, even though he is smart enough to stay out of the box.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yah i think its one of his quietest playoffs so far as compared to past but he seems to be doing all the small things right including not deflecting pucks into his own net lol. Strange playoffs for seabs but he has done a great job at handling his minutes and the different defensive partners being thrown at him. Not an easy task. But yah it feels like different responsibilities for Seabs this year. His points are drastically down from other playoff years but i think his defensive stats are probably at par..i havent checked.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
:crying: I love Seabs, I have a keith and Ladd jersey, he would be my next but 2 are enough for me right now. He can be extremely clutch (lots of GWG)when Hawks need a goal, booming shot and can one time it if needed. He's also capable of the long stretch pass for an assist, very well respected by other teams not only for his size but he will hit you and I don't think other players are to willing to drop the gloves with him either, even though he is smart enough to stay out of the box.

I have an Igor Korolev jersey... basically the same thing right?

Love Seabs, would extra love if this summer he signed a Hawk friendly extension so they don't have to consider trading him.

Kinda BS he beat out Bouwmeester for the 2010 Olympics but they choose Bouwmeester in 2014, fuckin' Yzerman & Blabclock

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yah i think its one of his quietest playoffs so far as compared to past but he seems to be doing all the small things right including not deflecting pucks into his own net lol. Strange playoffs for seabs but he has done a great job at handling his minutes and the different defensive partners being thrown at him. Not an easy task. But yah it feels like different responsibilities for Seabs this year. His points are drastically down from other playoff years but i think his defensive stats are probably at par..i havent checked.

He's had a tough draw this postseason, having to skate with Timonen a lot.

TCD

Liked Posts:

Love Seabs, would extra love if this summer he signed a Hawk friendly extension so they don't have to consider trading him.

Kinda BS he beat out Bouwmeester for the 2010 Olympics but they choose Bouwmeester in 2014, fuckin' Yzerman & Blabclock

He didnt get the olympics because babcock didnt trust his skating on the big surface. Seabs is a lot of great things but honestly hes not the best skating blueliner of all time. What he lacks in speed and strength on his skates he def makes up in other departments though. Bowmeester was having a strong season the year he made the team. I think you meant 2014 olympics? 2010 seabs was on the team just didnt see a lot of ice.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seabs is one of my favorite players on the team. So clutch

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Pretty much.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think my favorite thing Seabrook does is when he connects on one of those 75 or 100 foot stretch passes to spring an odd-man rush.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Love seabs but for some reason he looked a step slow last night. I think all the minutes may be wearing on him. I don't know he didn't do anything horrible just looked like he was getting beat to loose pucks more than usual.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Brookz is aight but l like duncan kieth more.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Solid work horse on a team where we need a few more of him. He isn't flashy, when he isn't scoring OT goals, just gets it done.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does every player need it's own thread?

howcho

Liked Posts:
I think Seabs is sometimes taken for granted because the spotlight shines so brightly on Keith. I love having Duncan on this team, but I am equally happy to have Brent as well. He might be my favorite Hawk.