Seabrook

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Because we have a lot of time to kill before the next game.

a-time-to-kill.jpg

TCD

Liked Posts:
Lol i dont know what the big deal is talking about individual players not names kane or toews. Its a team game that involves many individual pieces. I think its pretty awesome that we have talent that goes further than one to three guys. Sometimes the little guys like Kruger and Desjards etc are actually the difference makers in a series and a game.im also a 4th line mark and a fan of the lesser stars on teams. Probably because that is what i have always been in team sports..the guy that was never highly skilled never got the balls or pucks at the critical moments but gave a respectable performance every shift or start. Im the guy that made the stars look good!!!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Feel free to start one if you like.

Its not jerk face. Its not a perfect sphere. Something to do about gravitational pulls from the moon and shit.

Get with the times bro!! Worlds not flat and the worlds not perfectly round!

TCD

Liked Posts:
If Seabs wins his third cup then he joins the other hall of fame players. Unfairly the guy has 2 and probably isn't in real conversation for it yet like his counterparts on the team. But win 3 and being the true #2 blueliner on the team? Gotta put him in the HOF. Don't you? Maybe I am crazy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Seabs have turrets or does he just skate so hard he has to depressurize out his eyeballs?

Take it easy big fella. Our team seems to be holding back our big power hitters bicker and seabs

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking back at this thread, what happened to TCD and DMelt?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think all this Seabs press is Stan's masterplan to "psyche" the Kraken out of drafting him away from us.

He'll "miraculously" bounce back next year like an 18 year old buck at a musk party.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Guy was a warrior.

If this is really it he really has nothing to be ashamed of. Guys been shat on more times over the years because of that contract but no offense, he earned it. Raised the Cup over his head three times in his career and was almost as clutch as Kane when it counted.

Granada

Liked Posts:
It looks like this is a real setback...love the guy, but how effective can he be after so much time away from actual game action at his age?

I think he's done. I hate saying it; I've never been one of those heavy Seabrook haters, but I can't see him coming back at this point. Hip injuries are no joke and at his age, I just can't see a return.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Must be the mother of all 'tweaks'!
Looked good by most accounts back in July's practices,opted out himself while saying he was close to being 100%.
Said he felt like a new man after the procedures and had five more months to train and condition before the January restart and he 'tweaks' his back so severely the first day he's back skating.......he's done for?

Seabrook on injuries | NHL.com

Word around the league is no love lost between JC and Seabs and JC doesn't want to play him,let's see if the league goes along with the 'tweak' as a LTIR malady.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me it depends on his weight.

A back thing could be alot of things. No outcome would really surprise me, I think if he dropped about 35 lbs he could play more years.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me it depends on his weight.

A back thing could be alot of things. No outcome would really surprise me, I think if he dropped about 35 lbs he could play more years.

He should have dropped lbs years ago

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seabs is a 6'3" 220lb professional athlete and is in better shape than the couch commandos wathchin on tv could ever dream of being in.......ever.
Lose thirty five pounds? Only in Chicago is any D-man over 180lbs fat.....LOFL!