Sean Payton leaving Saints

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Why are you sure he will be back coaching?
I mean I could be wrong on that, but he's a great coach and still got good years left. My point was more that it's ridiculous that he said he's retiring and all these bears fans take that as the Bears have a chance to get him as HC

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
He and the Saints are going to pay it forward in a year or two, since we gave them the Great Mike Ditka!

It was long overdue.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Meh, average coach who had an all-time great QB for his entire tenure. Onside kick during SB was nice though.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, average coach who had an all-time great QB for his entire tenure. Onside kick during SB was nice though.
Average coach who had his team positioned for the playoffs when they were on QB 4 and started more players in one season than any team in history.

Thats some average coachingh

Meatball

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Average coach who had his team positioned for the playoffs when they were on QB 4 and started more players in one season than any team in history.

Thats some average coachingh

Meatball

Holy shit, a coach that had his team positioned for the playoffs...never seen that before. Dumbass fuck.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
You wanted Leslie Frazier because he was an 85 bear. Thanks though
You do anything but criticize people on this message board? You ever have anything positive to say. Your wife and kids must be the biggest cunt and twats around, straight facts homie.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
You do anything but criticize people on this message board? You ever have anything positive to say. Your wife and kids must be the biggest cunt and twats around, straight facts homie.
You've been around a month and have already become one of the worst posters on the Board. You're fucking Special person. Sorry to break the news to you bud