nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lane did not deserve to be thrown out

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Unreal.

Same shit every fucking week at Lambeau.

On a Pick Six by Seattle, the refs throw flags, then look for penalties.

Call back the TD, and eject a player. What fucks!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am not making this up: When they call these penalties at Lambeau, you literally NEVER get a replay showing the infraction on the opponent.

Adams takes an unnecessary shot at Lane, then grabs his facemask and pulls him down - NO CALL on the Packers.

Lane gets ejected.

This league is so BS. They have their chosen teams - are you listening, too, Steelers? - and anything goes.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The "block in the back" on Rodgers was complete bullshit too.
Had a Packer fan say "when you throw an elbow into the neck of a hall of fame QB you deserve a flag". Whatttt???
Need a still or gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They showed the play from above, and Rodgers was not ahead of the man blocking him.

No big deal. It only decided the game, between the two teams expected to be playing for the NFC Championship. I'm sure home field isn't big. :)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your sorry, pathetic tears taste.... yummy.

Gtfo with that conspiracy theory.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Good day for the mouthy Bennett Brothers.

Michael had two very costly off sides penalties to go with his 3 tackles.

Martellus got a 15 yard penalty to take his team out of FG position when they led by one score late.

Probably got flagged due to profiling.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good day for the mouthy Bennett Brothers.

Michael had two very costly off sides penalties to go with his 3 tackles.

Martellus got a 15 yard penalty to take his team out of FG position when they led by one score late.

Probably got flagged due to profiling.

And then the unicorn caught a first down to end the game.

Keep being frustrated, you might be there in 4-5 years.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And then the unicorn caught a first down to end the game.

Keep being frustrated, you might be there in 4-5 years.

The ridiculous calls on the pick six - and non call on Adams, who held the face mask for half an hour - were the difference.

And when my team "gets there", I sure as hell won't feel better about them by posting on an opponent's message board. But then again, I am not a pathetic loser. (Oh, sorry....no offense)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ridiculous calls on the pick six - and non call on Adams, who held the face mask for half an hour - were the difference.

And when my team "gets there", I sure as hell won't feel better about them by posting on an opponent's message board. But then again, I am not a pathetic loser. (Oh, sorry....no offense)

Oooooh, burn!!

And yes, a justified penalty in the first quarter certainly determined the game! What an astute observation. You sound like every other old, fat fuck I meet in Chicagoland everyday. Congrats on being a stereotype!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There was some serious PI on Jimmy Graham in the end zone that went uncalled as well. It was bad and blatantly obvious.

hello

Liked Posts:
They showed the play from above, and Rodgers was not ahead of the man blocking him.

No big deal. It only decided the game, between the two teams expected to be playing for the NFC Championship. I'm sure home field isn't big. :)

Imagine saying this about a play 6 minutes into the 1st quarter of a game. Now, the fail mary was a play that decided the game so I'll continue to have no sympathy for Seattle not getting the benefit of a call

Anyway, Lane shouldn't have been ejected and Adams did start it, but how often do we see this every week in the NFL? It's usually the player who retaliates who gets caught. Not saying it's correct(it's not) but it happens every damn week. This isn't some special thing granted to the Packers. They've been on other end of it countless times just like any other team

Graham was mugged in the end zone. Terrible no-call there. Ball sailed out of the end zone though so probably was uncatchable but at the very least should have been defensive holding. Agreed on that. Of course, Adams was interfered with on his route on the near INT by Earl Thomas at one point too that went uncalled