Seattle taking calls?!?!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s more true now than ever before...you can’t believe everything you read.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s more true now than ever before...you can’t believe everything you read.

Unless it's something that I really want to believe...then I already start stitching together a Russell Wilson Chicago Bear jersey while giggling like an anime schoolgirl.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
smoke------->fire

as stated previously

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
On the Get Up show yesterday they had 3 panelists which were T.Smith, J.Darlington and someone else they asked all 3 which of the 4 teams on Wilsons list would automatically become super bowl contenders if they got R.Wilson and all 3 said Chicago.

Me and a few others caught hell all last year for saying the Bears were a legit QB away from being a contender.

If @Anytime23 would just read my whole posts he could of backed me on that.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather have Wilson than Watson due to how it would look and it perhaps being less exensive, but the true winner will be Pete C. who will take a boat load of picks, and cap space after this year and start fresh with a rookie qb. Good way to buy yourself another 5 years.

We will strengthen our team at QB, but will ultimately have to lose some great pieces on D. God I hate Pace.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
even if the Bears lost out on a couple of players, the QB is the big difference maker on the team.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
On the Get Up show yesterday they had 3 panelists which were T.Smith, J.Darlington and someone else they asked all 3 which of the 4 teams on Wilsons list would automatically become super bowl contenders if they got R.Wilson and all 3 said Chicago.

Me and a few others caught hell all last year for saying the Bears were a legit QB away from being a contender.

If @Anytime23 would just read my whole posts he could of backed me on that.
For the record, i only stop reading at the first sign of something dumb enough to stop me in my tracks. If this would have started with "On Undisputed yesterday Skip Bayless said" i would have stopped reading.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to get any hopes up...... but IF this were to happen Pace needs to backload the fuck out of every expensive vet deal on the team. Wilson would give this team a roughly 4 year window. Put this team in cap hell in 2025 and go balls to the wall for it now. Re-sign AR. Extend Fuller,Hicks. Restructure Mack (again). Defer defer defer....