See! Haters? Feilds sucked.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So he is the GOAT
JxpfGespW8nOoMxhvZ20ZTo9GzTKmU2Ww3ayJycJBJyMs5zWXb7_u0Xl3fsywYddVSxIdELZad3ZN3TeQz2OEWWjlOwwuQRMSdrhDN1SdqucnuSKoF5EPeJrp9WzMTNELGnoIPBJe1ItO0CeJdxNgP_1mwsrzjzqW5gyX8BwhTYQyPfbkl4pvmWdI0BaIGrt5UxsyFztOmDmtsjw0_Wqi05rx4Hn-nKY8YwpL_v2VmIwbzJlIQVhdD3xF0QW5ERmgOwOXx1RLZrl5etRWzBRRN_2nvoXSMxudmJlKeJqYrfguvWPYD-5pm32FjkQ3b-Qss5yXHO6vyUi7jkw4DGcTri3dm4qEsV-32APYgf4v7P9-MzyVvtQCTaOKwKK_v22rTRHnpruIXkQH9UU_IRDifS060lZrg4MbyJ9z1JY4it6www7jt-_DgPMCucuTRj2VQPvyO6UMmPirR6GMaI09Fnb3gcfSympt-Esn6qqim8L8A9xk9KfPbHGrwe3n3SwDzebJupzMhJcZjs7b1m7uJEByp4S09p8iUaWwyyV6rQjMdGJWxbjgwgQtlbvZR79gUCgrulSaFmH4TRdHCLLDR7n5FULL2sAXB0loFzzRHx3eeKa0QY3qJquGcc31W2ZYojb_YtUZp25od4bkJ4_fwrXgtsCzYqbn5vOsmgVCkQ5n3PdCCJ4YfHIW2rDk9Y9NT6OSmJtAEqwvaH6kYvOjMnj=w350-h254-no

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He had some good throws that were dropped. He also was affected by a bogus OPI. So he could easily have had a few TDs. That said, he clearly is not comfortable in the pocket or going through the progressions. Hopefully it will come the more he plays.

Bust

Liked Posts:
So he is the GOAT

am surprised the bills didn't give your guy mitch some snaps. This game was over heading into the 4th. The Dolphins could use a guy like mitch cause both their qb's are bad.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
am surprised the bills didn't give your guy mitch some snaps. This game was over heading into the 4th. The Dolphins could use a guy like mitch cause both their qb's are bad.
Mitch isn't my guy anymore he isn't the bears qb

mbison

Liked Posts:
That's right. I said it Feilds fumble sacked intercepted his own ass into this win. But the true hero is Dalton today. Hopefully Daltons ankle is ok and the Bears can get him back next week
Duh hell?

he literally had 3 dime drop in his first game
It’s also his first game. Can we screen shot this and kick you off the site after he goes through his growing pains and is awesome?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Duh hell?

he literally had 3 dime drop in his first game
It’s also his first game. Can we screen shot this and kick you off the site after he goes through his growing pains and is awesome?

Take your blinders off. Dalton won this game

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pace: We’re trading you to Minnesota Foles
Foles: No you aren’t
Pace: Fuck! My hands are tied
I'm writing a screenplay about Foles' time in Chicago. Here is the excerpt I have about Pace and Foles talking about trading him...

EXT. HALAS HALL - DAY

INT. NICK FOLES' CORNER OFFICE
(which is larger than Ryan Pace's office)

NICK FOLES is in his office playing XBOX. His feet are up on his desk. He looks very relaxed. RYAN PACE enters the room.

PACE
Hey Nick, how's it going? Can we talk real quick about where you'd like to be traded?

NICK FOLES continues playing XBOX, ignoring RYAN PACE.

PACE
Hey Nick, did you hear-

FOLES
What did I say about knocking?​

RYAN PACE exits the room, and slowly begins closing NICK FOLES' office door.

And then the scene ends with this shot...

Ryan-Pace-e1607484072355.jpg

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm writing a screenplay about Foles' time in Chicago. Here is the excerpt I have about Pace and Foles talking about trading him...

EXT. HALAS HALL - DAY

INT. NICK FOLES' CORNER OFFICE
(which is larger than Ryan Pace's office)

NICK FOLES is in his office playing XBOX. His feet are up on his desk. He looks very relaxed. RYAN PACE enters the room.

. PACE
. Hey Nick, how's it going? Can we talk real quick about where you'd like to be traded?

NICK FOLES continues playing XBOX, ignoring RYAN PACE.

. PACE
. Hey Nick, did you hear-

. FOLES
. What did I say about knocking?

RYAN PACE exits the room, and slowly begins closing NICK FOLES' office door.

And then the scene ends with this shot...

Ryan-Pace-e1607484072355.jpg
Love it as much as Foles is loving making all that money playing Halo

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Love it as much as Foles is loving making all that money playing Halo
Showing everyone his brand new kicks with his feet up on his desk. He may not be playing, but he is ballin' out.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Foles has a secretary but it’s just Pace‘s old secretary and she’s getting him pizza rolls or something like that.

”Beth, where are my pizza rolls?”

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rookie first actual game time exp.....yeah he sucks since he didn't come out looking like Marino

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Absolutely one of the dumbest fucking thread posted and thats saying a lot. Sure lets call a rookie who is in his second game a bust. He dropped 4 dimes that were either dropped, off the finger tips or called back. If those are completed this dumbass thread doesnt exist.