Seems like some need Mitch to win a superbowl in order to get off his ass

msadows

Liked Posts:
Same usual suspects saying Mitch didn't play a good game, big shocker.

Threw for the most yards in wildcard weekend, and no it wasn't garbage stats like Watson/Jackson. Had over a 100 yard passer rating, led TWO potential game winning drives.

Get off his ass, its not his fault his head coach can't call playoff games and was completely out classed by his predecessor. When his team needed him he stepped up when called upon, unfortunately his teammates did not hear that call.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
We just CHOKED our first playoff game in ages. People have the right to call out players. Fck this team. And fck Coach Naggy for not calling out Parkey in his post game presser!!!!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Not really, how about play better and score a TD in the first half? He was lucky he didn’t have at least two ints today.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch won me 200 dollhairs, just so you guys know. Gonna spend it all on lube when bearmick fucks all our asses tomorrow.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not really, how about play better and score a TD in the first half? He was lucky he didn’t have at least two ints today.

Blame the playcalling that tried to make him a game manager.

How can you blame the guy when his first read is a 1-5 yard pass nearly every attempt.

msadows

Liked Posts:
We just CHOKED our first playoff game in ages. People have the right to call out players. Fck this team. And fck Coach Naggy for not calling out Parkey in his post game presser!!!!

That's the last player you should call out. Only one player choked this game away, Parkey, and he shouldnt be on the roster next year.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch won me 200 dollhairs, just so you guys know. Gonna spend it all on lube when bearmick fucks all our asses tomorrow.

Not going to happen. I'm too depressed to even bother with any of that nonsense. I still can't believe what happened.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
Trubs was ok but nothing special. He missed almost as many plays as he made.... and really got lucky on interceptions. The Eagles should have had at least 2 picks that they dropped.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

you got bearmick issues bruh

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So did other QBs. Just hurts more when it's your own. God, were we outcoached.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trubs was ok but nothing special. He missed almost as many plays as he made.... and really got lucky on interceptions. The Eagles should have had at least 2 picks that they dropped.

So does every QB. He had two bad throws against a great defense. Foles made more mistakes and won because his team played better, even though #10 outplayed him.

Overall trubisky made plenty of throws that were special in this game in the clutch. Don't deny that the majority of us were fully expecting him to sit down like a bit when the bears were down 6-10, and he ended up coming up in the clutch.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not going to happen. I'm too depressed to even bother with any of that nonsense. I still can't believe what happened.

I knew as soon as he made the kick that didn't count that the next one would miss. Took me a few minutes to actually believe it happened.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So did other QBs. Just hurts more when it's your own. God, were we outcoached.

Horribly horribly outcoached. Honestly besides parkey, thats the #1 person you can put this loss on. Nagy got his ass handed to him offensively nonstop in the first half and gave his defense no favors.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Sadly, I can. I expected him to miss, now hitting the upright and crossbar(?) in one field goal was his masterpiece.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I knew as soon as he made the kick that didn't count that the next one would miss. Took me a few minutes to actually believe it happened.

Ending the season by missing a kick sucks.

Ending a season by that kicker hitting the upright is fitting, and sucks enormously.

Ending a season by that kicker hitting the upright, and then it dropping onto the crossbar before bouncing out, is just the universe being fucking evil.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst case scenario is going to be a Dallas vs New England superbowl.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sadly, I can. I expected him to miss, now hitting the upright and crossbar(?) in one field goal was his masterpiece.

Yep, he left his grandest, final fuck you for today.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ending the season by missing a kick sucks.

Ending a season by that kicker hitting the upright is fitting, and sucks enormously.

Ending a season by that kicker hitting the upright, and then it dropping onto the crossbar before bouncing out, is just the universe being fucking evil.

Worst part, when I saw it bounce off the crossbar I figured it went in and the Parkey story would make a stupid/cute turn around.