Seems like some need Mitch to win a superbowl in order to get off his ass

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Except the fact they didn’t exploit the deep pass early on a shit secondary is mostly on the game plan.

so you're saying the Bears didn't call deep pass plays?

The all 22 isn't even out. How the fuck we gonna know this? The NBC broadcast and what we can kind of see?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would be nice if our between the tackles runner doesn't go down on weak arm tackles and give away easy TD's. What's your excuse for Howard? Looks like Nagy tried to give him a chance to get going in 1st half and he sucked as usual.

I have no excuse for Howard. Think he will be traded in the offseason but that doesn't change the fact Trubs was mediocre overall today.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Comparing Foles rating on the road playing the Bears D to Mitch's rating playing at home against the Eagles secondary is one of those funny things where you tend to see how honest people truly are in their evaluation.

Exactly. Philly is literally playing Bears cast offs in the secondary. LeBlanc would be like our 5th CB (Fuller, Prince, Callahan, McManis) but we should expect the Bears O to hang like 28 on this weak secondary.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Pretty sure game managers don’t lead their team on two potential game winning drives.

They don't, which is why the Bears lost.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except the fact they didn’t exploit the deep pass early on a shit secondary is mostly on the game plan.

No it is mostly on the QB who has the power to change plays or throw to the deep option on a given route. To pretend like every single early play was all short stuff is bullshit.

msadows

Liked Posts:
so you're saying the Bears didn't call deep pass plays?

The all 22 isn't even out. How the fuck we gonna know this? The NBC broadcast and what we can kind of see?

Did you watch the same game I did? Most of the first have was predicated on the same game plan as we ran in the last three games and it did NOT work. The eagles were bailing out on the short routes, and Nagy kept calling the short game. There are deep routes on every play, that does not mean it is the intended receiver on those plays. It was pretty damn obvious the plan early was to call up a short conservative gameplan, and wasn’t a shocker the first time we started seeing aggressive play calling was after we went down 6-10.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Isn’t the OP the one that started a thread 24 hours ago that said this would be mitch’s worst game #bookit???

msadows

Liked Posts:
No it is mostly on the QB who has the power to change plays or throw to the deep option on a given route. To pretend like every single early play was all short stuff is bullshit.

Lol ohh god I’m done here.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Isn’t the OP the one that started a thread 24 hours ago that said this would be mitch’s worst game #bookit???

Troll thread based on bearmick. I put 20 on Mitch having the most passing yards at 10/1 odds. Won that shit

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Did you watch the same game I did? Most of the first have was predicated on the same game plan as we ran in the last three games and it did NOT work. The eagles were bailing out on the short routes, and Nagy kept calling the short game. There are deep routes on every play, that does not mean it is the intended receiver on those plays. It was pretty damn obvious the plan early was to call up a short conservative gameplan, and wasn’t a shocker the first time we started seeing aggressive play calling was after we went down 6-10.

What i'm telling you is that this isn't Madden where every play is "all verticals" so just because someone runs a short or intermediate route doesn't mean there isn't one (or more) guys running deep routes.

I mean in the first half, I saw Mitch miss a couple of deep throws and that's just on throws he made, let alone ones he didn't.

And mind you, I'm not saying that you're wrong with your feel of the first half (they definitely had more designed deep shots/double moves) but without seeing the all-22 and seeing the route combos, tough for me to really say that.

Monster

Liked Posts:
His passer rating was 89.9 which is below league average this year. Are you giving him some Bear homer adjustment.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401038954

Simple request. Perhaps next year, Mitch and the O can score more than the 31st ranked offense in the NFL in the playoffs. That would be a great start. Bears fans so accustomed to shit offense that ya'll literally praising a guy that oversaw again what would be the 31st ranked offense with a passer rating that would be below league average.

Newsflash. Every QB in the NFL is capable of making plays. The good ones make enough so that their teams score more than 15-18 points. It is like ya'll think that just because Mitch makes a few beautiful passes, he is blameless.

Was second highest this post season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol ohh god I’m done here.

You should be. Defending 15 points on offense is stupid. Everyone needs to do better on O including the QB.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Troll thread based on bearmick. I put 20 on Mitch having the most passing yards at 10/1 odds. Won that shit

Good stuff. Glad for everyone that doesn’t post or read in here 24/7 can be trolled. What a life!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Was second highest this post season.

Yeah which just means it was a bad week for QBs and small sample bias. The fact is wins are determined by points and we scored 15-18 points which is terrible.

Bears fans so used to shitty offense that we celebrate 89 QB ratings and 15-18 point performances like it was an MVP performance.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What i'm telling you is that this isn't Madden where every play is "all verticals" so just because someone runs a short or intermediate route doesn't mean there isn't one (or more) guys running deep routes.

I mean in the first half, I saw Mitch miss a couple of deep throws and that's just on throws he made, let alone ones he didn't.

And mind you, I'm not saying that you're wrong with your feel of the first half (they definitely had more designed deep shots/double moves) but without seeing the all-22 and seeing the route combos, tough for me to really say that.

Bruh....most the big plays in the end of the games are based on double moves based on slant and go’s. The eagles dbs were biting on the short game all game. You can blame Mitch on that but the first read on nearly every play in the first theee quarters was the short game. It worked the last three weeks, it didn’t work this week. Took Nagy too long to adjust that game plan. You can blame Mitch all you want, all I know is when the team was down and no one expected him to do shit he led us on two potential game winning drives. That’s clutch, and that’s something most of his detractors said he wasn’t capable of doing.

The narrative of this game changes heavily in the media if parkey makes this kick, and mitches 4th quarter heroics become the big story.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah which just means it was a bad week for QBs and small sample bias. The fact is wins are determined by points and we scored 15-18 points which is terrible.

Bears fans so used to shitty offense that we celebrate 89 QB ratings and 15-18 point performances like it was an MVP performance.

Bro he led two potential game winning drives. What the fuck else do you want.....

Yea we all wish he ended up destroying the eagles. He still did everything he could to get us the w at the end.

swz01

Liked Posts:

How do you know this? Do you work for the Bears? The only audibles I've seen them let him do is a quick read if he reads blitz or to a run if he reads the defense playing coverage.