CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Mauch versatile, having him play center now.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This is not Senior Bowl related but draft related. Oklahoma had 25% of the starting lineman in the NFC Championship and AFC Championship games. Their OL coach always spits out good lineman. OT Anton Harrison is a guy to watch in the draft.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
This is not Senior Bowl related but draft related. Oklahoma had 25% of the starting lineman in the NFC Championship and AFC Championship games. Their OL coach always spits out good lineman. OT Anton Harrison is a guy to watch in the draft.
They also have Wanya Morris, who was a 5-star recruit, and has vines for arms and a ton of experience. I like Harrison a lot, but Morris is a potential steal in round 3 or later. He also shares the name with a member of Boyz II Men, so that's fun.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
American practice is about to get started on ESPN2.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Schmitz is from Homewood Flossmoor, big Sox fan.

Agree on Jones, think he will go mid first.

Dell is just so small, I mentioned last week that he's one of the most fun guys to watch film on, but he weighs 163. There just is no real precedent for a guy that size having success and health in the last 20 years.

Keeanu Benton was really impressive yesterday too.

There's precedent. Dell is one inch taller than Steve Smith Sr and Wes Welker. I'd say they both packed a bit more muscle but Dell will continue to develop muscle with training and maturity.

Guys like Brandon Banks weigh 145 soaking wet. Also give Dell the ball in space like Devin Singletary.

There are plenty of options and if he is there in with the 54th pick, the Bears would be dumb to pass. The guy can score and YAC. Worse case scenario would be just another punt returner. I really think he finds his way in the NFL though.