Severe Lack of Smack Talk

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There has been entirely too much discussion of how good "so and so" other shitbag player/team is; to hell with that noise. They all suck and here's why:

Clearly the Vikings are in full damage control mode and, besides AP the "super healing freak not on roids" who we do "ok" against anyway, the only thing that craptastic franchise has to look forward to is a protracted court case after they run off to L.A. in the middle of the night when thier new roof collapses, again. Anything less than a 30 degree pitch in that shitty snowy state is just asking for it, and they are, again, because they're stupid. The Purple and Pee is California bound like a pimp with fresh ho's from the upper mid-west in the winter time, new crib promises or not.

Besides a running back, name any position of importance that the Queens have "absolutely" locked up right now...LOL. Yes, it's none. Again.

Detroit is just sad. This team is so bad I almost hate to talk trash, but I will anyway because fuck 'em.

Any player willing to go there, draft or no, deserves to lose like everyone else in that dead "city" that should have been abanded like Chernobal, and at about the same time. How fucking pathetic that they can limp along for 5000 yards passing, and still go nowhere fast and far. A league joke for decade after decade, and still forced to "play" on a national holiday so we can all laugh at them together over turkey farts. The Lions should move the team to L.A. tomorrow, but not to build a new franchise like Minnesota should. They should head west to disappear into the "nobody gives a fuck and I was a witness for too long" program.

Enough is enough already Detroit. Why not give some foreigners a chance to build a proper team in your place. Again, still, instead of.

Green Bay sucks, and they suck bad and hard.

The very name "green bay packers" immediately brings to mind a severe sinus infection compounded by cheap beer shits.

How screwed are these fucktards going to be when they make Erin "the thong in my" Rodgers the highest paid player, and he get popped up side the cheese wheel by some player nobody ever heard of that barely taps him, and doesn't even catch a fine.

Not that an old punch-drunk QB is anything new to the piss and puke, but they try hard not to flush more than once every couple of decades so it would definately mess up thier scheme if anybody goes out early, and then comes back before they go out again, and then comes back... When the next clipboard holder does what the last bench bitch did then everyone will know that the currrent dickshow is nothing special and everybody that bought "stock" from them actually sold their soul to the devil. Good luck with that inbred mess.

Who is your favorite team/player to talk trash about? And don't hold back either; let that shit out.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was raised with this seething hatred of Green Bay and have laid down more smack on that cow town than any other organization on the planet.

Then a couple years back we get the NFCCG....the most epic meeting of my life...and....yeah.....

The hate is still strong, but the ego is still deflated...does not help we have not beat them since.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, Stapler. Talk about not holding back! I sprayed coffee through my nose at "popped upside the cheese wheel." LMAO.
Anyway I think the reason we don't have more smack talk is that there aren't too many fans of other teams coming here. Not like they used to on the CBMB. There is no GreenandGold or IHateThe Bears over here. It's like a bunch of brothers here, calling each other names and questioning their mental capacity and hygiene. That can be funny too and I read them all, but you are right--it would be great to talk shit to someone not in the "family."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:clap:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I like the good ole smack talk between team on game day...but when discussing football I'm not going to claim a team sucks just because they are the rival of my favorite team.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the good ole smack talk between team on game day...but when discussing football I'm not going to claim a team sucks just because they are the rival of my favorite team.

Yep, well said!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers will begin the decline this year. Jennings gone. Woodson gone. O-line still sucks. They need a center. Rodgers and the coach are ego-maniacal and will fail to understand why they suck. Still haven't properly addressed running back after all these years.

This is a two car race with the Lions and Bears in 2013.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is directed at every single one of our opponents...

[video=youtube;D9pwuADv3ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9pwuADv3ak[/video]

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It seems most Bears fans on here like to talk shit about the Bears.

It goes just a little way to balancing out the batshit crazy homerism. Few people have the ability and/or inclination to be impartial, but to those of us who do, the kool aid swilling is just ludicrous at times.

What makes it worse is that on the rare occasion when someone posts a link to another team's board, they're almost always far more down to earth and impartial than this board is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
Packers will begin the decline this year. Jennings gone. Woodson gone. O-line still sucks. They need a center. Rodgers and the coach are ego-maniacal and will fail to understand why they suck. Still haven't properly addressed running back after all these years.

This is a two car race with the Lions and Bears in 2013.

"Race"? The Lions are a fucking joke. Stafford is a fat fuck and can't even throw a football correctly (Love dat Tebow-style throwing motion last year.)
CJ is overrated, how many TD's did he have last year? Yeah, that's what I thought. Suh cheats a lot, but it rarely helps them - fines and flags flying everywhere when he plays. Stafford can throw for as many yards as he likes, when all your drives end in an interception or a fumble it means jack shit. Old ass Hanson is gone now, and what did they replace him with, David "Shank!" Akers (Shankers?) and a phony youtube kicker?

They should just give up trying to win, (I think that's what they're doing?) and just go back to the good ol' 0-16, historically horrible wimps the entire world knows they are. History will repeat itself and the "Lions" will expose themselves as the pussies they are time and again, so why even try?

Ahhh that felt good. :)

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I hate the Packers and was raised to hate every little increment of Green Bay. However, the NFCCG and the fact that we haven't beaten them in years is just so deflating. I do my best to talk smack to packer fans as much as I can, but the team itself could really do us a favor by winning against the puke one of these years.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It goes just a little way to balancing out the batshit crazy homerism. Few people have the ability and/or inclination to be impartial, but to those of us who do, the kool aid swilling is just ludicrous at times.

What makes it worse is that on the rare occasion when someone posts a link to another team's board, they're almost always far more down to earth and impartial than this board is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You must have missed the Packer board where FirstTimer suggested the Packers trade Rodgers for a 2nd round pick.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
"Race"? The Lions are a fucking joke. Stafford is a fat fuck and can't even throw a football correctly (Love dat Tebow-style throwing motion last year.)
CJ is overrated, how many TD's did he have last year? Yeah, that's what I thought. Suh cheats a lot, but it rarely helps them - fines and flags flying everywhere when he plays. Stafford can throw for as many yards as he likes, when all your drives end in an interception or a fumble it means jack shit. Old ass Hanson is gone now, and what did they replace him with, David "Shank!" Akers (Shankers?) and a phony youtube kicker?

They should just give up trying to win, (I think that's what they're doing?) and just go back to the good ol' 0-16, historically horrible wimps the entire world knows they are. History will repeat itself and the "Lions" will expose themselves as the pussies they are time and again, so why even try?

Ahhh that felt good. :)

I don't know how you came up with that statement...he led the league in receptions and yards. He is one of the most dominant WR in the league, how is he overrated?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Calvin Johnson is overrated, then I don't know who's good or elite then :shrug:

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
I don't know how you came up with that statement...he led the league in receptions and yards. He is one of the most dominant WR in the league, how is he overrated?

How did I know someone was going to try to argue with my post? This is the smack talking thread, as such, I talked smack.
If Calvin Johnson is overrated, then I don't know who's good or elite then :shrug:

What I said above. Also, it is possible to be good and overrated at the same time.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

This pretty much sums it up for me. Logic and good sense above all else. The homers on here are too thick headed to understand that.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yup... Very true. And lol at the kid with the monk avatar talking about the Packer's decline because of Jennings and Woodson.. Cobb/Heyward, durrr. A center? EDS should have started over Saturday all year long. A RB? We have Rodgers.

2013 will be another fun year :)