Shaheen and Burton ballin

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why gives a fuck about these bums? Burton is a headcase and Shaheen sucks. His last play on the Bears was him fumbling the kickoff versus the Eagles. Fuck them both.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Shaheen clicking in Miami (including a TD yesterday).. Burton doing Batman things with a rushing and receiving TD yesterday. And Bears fans complain about lack of Offensive talent on the roster. ??
Don’t care about A turd ? after it’s flushed.

wouLd take Ertz Off the Eagles ? hands..

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Why gives a fuck about these bums? Burton is a headcase and Shaheen sucks. His last play on the Bears was him fumbling the kickoff versus the Eagles. Fuck them both.
Well the Bears won so I had to find something else to get the boards riled up about ?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaheen clicking in Miami (including a TD yesterday).. Burton doing Batman things with a rushing and receiving TD yesterday. And Bears fans complain about lack of Offensive talent on the roster. ??
Like several said...its the Coach failing to play to his players strengths. Garbage OC as well

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Shaheen literally got a concussion catching a pass and Burton bitched out on us because he didn't want to play his former team in the playoffs. I wish Shaheen the best and Burton can go fuck himself

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
The Covid no fans thing is perfect for Burton and his agoraphobia. Smaller market team probably doesn't hurt either. Chicago was just too big-time and vomit-inducing for the guy. Playing in Indy with zero fans keeps him away from the benzodiazepines.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Baby Gronk is a str8 baller- 40 targets in a 4 yr career. 31 catches. 6 touchdowns. The guy is a legend.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

I agree. Burton and Shaheen are doing well. Shaheen in particular. Probably one of the bigger red flags I've seen against Nagy. Would be interesting to follow as the season goes along.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
how is it that Shaheen was always injured for the Bears a red flag on Nagy?

I like Nagy. I do. But I swear to God, I think the man has ADHD. And it flows to his players, it seems. In the few routes I 've seen Shaheen run in Miami, he looks decisive and faster.

Player injuries are part of the game. You still have to bring them along. Shaheen was not injured most of last year as I recall. The Shaheen miss forced the Bears to draft Kmet....could have used that pick desperately to increase depth elsewhere. These mistakes can't happen and you survive very long in a team that likes to trade away future draft picks. These are all facts.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I like Nagy. I do. But I swear to God, I think the man has ADHD. And it flows to his players, it seems. In the few routes I 've seen Shaheen run in Miami, he looks decisive and faster.

Player injuries are part of the game. You still have to bring them along. Shaheen was not injured most of last year as I recall. The Shaheen miss forced the Bears to draft Kmet....could have used that pick desperately to increase depth elsewhere. These mistakes can't happen and you survive very long in a team that likes to trade away future draft picks. These are all facts.
Shaheen has 58 yards receiving on the season and 51 of them came against the Jets. Who cares

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Ertz is washed up
Yeah, I don't know what's going on with him. He's about to turn 30 and was looking for an extension, but it seems since talks broke off he's not been playing well and now a player who's traditionally always healthy will be missing 3-4 weeks. I'd add it's an ankle, so for a guy who creates space with precise route running that could be impacted going forward. 2021 is the last year of his contract and he's got $0 guaranteed with a $8.25M base salary.

I'm thinking as the Eagles go through their cap management for 2021 (currently projected to be ~$70MM over the cap). Ertz in my mind went from a Superbowl darling (caught the game winner) to a guy that's just not a part of the future. Sad, but this happens.