Shaheen and Burton ballin

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Don’t care about A turd ? after it’s flushed.

wouLd take Ertz Off the Eagles ? hands..
I touched on this in another response, but if you are on the receiving end of an Ertz trade it's bigtime buyer beware. Probably better to just get an older vet (like what you guys did with Graham or maybe FA Greg Olsen) and not have to dip into your draft capital.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CHICAGO ..... the city where previously great TEs go to finish off their careers

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I like Nagy. I do. But I swear to God, I think the man has ADHD. And it flows to his players, it seems. In the few routes I 've seen Shaheen run in Miami, he looks decisive and faster.

Player injuries are part of the game. You still have to bring them along. Shaheen was not injured most of last year as I recall. The Shaheen miss forced the Bears to draft Kmet....could have used that pick desperately to increase depth elsewhere. These mistakes can't happen and you survive very long in a team that likes to trade away future draft picks. These are all facts.

He played in 6 games in 2018 and only 8 games in 2019. Nagy has his problems for sure but Shaheen being injured all the time has nothing to do with Nagy

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
and how the hell is Shaheen "balling" when he is averaging .83 receptions per game and 9.66 yards per game for Miami?

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
and how the hell is Shaheen "balling" when he is averaging .83 receptions per game and 9.66 yards per game for Miami?

Did someone say "ballin'"? I don't see it anywhere.

What I did say is that it is interesting to follow Shaheen's career trajectory after leaving the Bears because there's a suggestion that he is performing better under a new offensive system.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Did someone say "ballin'"? I don't see it anywhere.

What I did say is that it is interesting to follow Shaheen's career trajectory after leaving the Bears because there's a suggestion that he is performing better under a new offensive system.

Thread title

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I wish Shaheen the best and am not upset to see him doing well.

Burton on the other hand I have a severe dislike for and I hope the other shoe drops in Indy the same way it did Chicago. That guy is just a piece of shit.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wish Shaheen the best and am not upset to see him doing well.

Burton on the other hand I have a severe dislike for and I hope the other shoe drops in Indy the same way it did Chicago. That guy is just a piece of shit.
I agree with this. Burton's time, or lack thereof, with the team was very odd.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
May have found a GM worse than Pace

Or maybe a coaching staff and training staff that know what they’re doing unlike the Bears. I haven’t watched him play this year so I can’t say for sure.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Shaheen clicking in Miami (including a TD yesterday).. Burton doing Batman things with a rushing and receiving TD yesterday. And Bears fans complain about lack of Offensive talent on the roster. ??

Adam Shaheen has 5 catches for 58 yards in 6 games.

Trey Burton has 11 catches for 107 yards.

Cole Kmet has 5 catches for 77 yards.

giphy.gif

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Shaheen had 7 yards receiving on the season then had 51 against the Jets so they signed him to a big contract. That's hilarious

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
May have found a GM worse than Pace

Or a GM as smart as Pace and really just showed another head coach smarter than Nagy cause Shaheen is producing when he's actually used. Said this many times when we had Shaheen that even when he was healthy we weren't calling plays for him and in the very minimal amount of times we did call plays for him he actually produced for us.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shaheen had 7 yards receiving on the season then had 51 against the Jets so they signed him to a big contract. That's hilarious

They obviously like what they've seen from him in games and practice enough to sign him. We have zero idea of how he's looked to them and maybe he's been blocking well in games to. I don't watch Miami games so i wouldn't know but the coaching staff does and i like B.Flores and think he's gonna turn that team around.

I'm actually excited to see how Tua plays and if he starts off strong or if it takes him some time to get going.