Shame on Ryan Pace for this mess. Bad Coach. Weak Roster. No Cap room and limited Draft Picks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Yep Jeremy Langford, Jordan Howard, Mongomery, Cohen, and Karryth Whyte
All of them had their NFL moments though. He got value out of all these picks except Whyte, who got run out of town by Nagy and then had a decent finish the year last year. Whyte could have an NFL future, just not for the Bears.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Grasu and Shaheen are starters for decent football teams.

you’re only adding to my point that they are Cleveland browns/Jets level of dysfunction. The very few that aren’t busts perform way better when they leave Chicago

Montucky

Liked Posts:
you’re only adding to my point that they are Cleveland browns/Jets level of dysfunction. The very few that aren’t busts perform way better when they leave Chicago
Actually very few are busts. Pace's draft record is outstanding, I haven't actually gone through and compared him to his peers but my guess is he ranks extremely favorably.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Actually very few are busts. Pace's draft record is outstanding, I haven't actually gone through and compared him to his peers but my guess is he ranks extremely favorably.

His track record is not outstanding at all lol. I’m more than happy to go through them 1 by 1 if needed. He’s been here since 2014 and there isn’t a single first round pick on the roster left that he drafted besides Trubisky. And there are different degrees of “busts”. Mitch and Kevin white were historically terrible picks.

as somebody else mentioned, the only 2 executives who have gotten to pick their 3rd coach are Elway (legend) and Jones (owner). Why should Pace be given another chance? He’s a terrible GM and it’s time to move on. it’s year 7 and the bears will likely end up as the same 5-7 win team he inherited.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
His track record is not outstanding at all lol. I’m more than happy to go through them 1 by 1 if needed. He’s been here since 2014 and there isn’t a single first round pick on the roster left that he drafted besides Trubisky. And there are different degrees of “busts”. Mitch and Kevin white were historically terrible picks.
He was hired in 2015 and Roquan Smith is very clearly still on the roster. If you're gonna come at me with this kind of conviction at least get some basic facts squared away. Come on man, be better.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He was hired in 2015 and Roquan Smith is very clearly still on the roster. If you're gonna come at me with this kind of conviction at least get some basic facts squared away. Come on man, be better.

so there’s 1 first round pick in 6 drafts still on the roster and I’m not counting Mitch because he’s a turd. You think that’s something to be proud of?

Add Floyd to that list of players that dominated when left, most dysfunctional organization in the NFL by a landslide under Pace’s watch

apparently Pace loved Marriota too, get this dude out of Halas Hall ASAP

regardless, thinking Pace should be canned is a very valid opinion to have. One that is likely shared by the majority. Don’t pretend he’s anything more than an average GM at best, and that’s being generous imo

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except Grassu is only playing because Garland their starter is injured and Shaheen is currently 3rd on the Dolphin depth chart

Bust

Liked Posts:

Miami loves Shaheen. One of their front office guys already came out and said they feel like they stole Shaheen from the Bears in trade.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miami loves Shaheen. One of their front office guys already came out and said they feel like they stole Shaheen from the Bears in trade.
Yet there he is at the bottom of their depth chart

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Except Grassu is only playing because Garland their starter is injured and Shaheen is currently 3rd on the Dolphin depth chart
The 49ers could have Richburg back but they are happy with Grasu. The 49ers run the ball extremely well despite being down the likes of Hasty as their primary ball carrier.

Depth charts teams post on their websites are meaningless. You really think in a league where the gamesmanship and competitiveness is as cutthroat as the NFL teams will give away that information?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The 49ers could have Richburg back but they are happy with Grasu. The 49ers run the ball extremely well despite being down the likes of Hasty as their primary ball carrier.

Depth charts teams post on their websites are meaningless. You really think in a league where the gamesmanship and competitiveness is as cutthroat as the NFL teams will give away that information?
So their almost $10M a year actual starter who apparently hasn’t practiced yet is ready to come back but they’re keeping him on PUP as they’re happy with Grassu and his sub 50 PFF rating. What else did Shanahan tell you?

The Dolphins are really committed to this secret starter thing to stop teams game planning for Shaheen aren’t they?! He’s also 3rd in snaps played, targets, receptions and yards!

“If you're gonna come at me with this kind of conviction at least get some basic facts squared away. Come on man, be better.”

Perhaps take your own advice?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Folks, Hronis is currently in covid 19 protocol.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm just glad someone started spelling his name right. if it was some no talent dickclown from another team I would understand; you should be able to spell your own (ex-)teams guys names right.

Trevathon, that persists. here, I'll play too, Manumaleuna. I could do that right.

do better, fuckfaces.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad someone started spelling his name right. if it was some no talent dickclown from another team I would understand; you should be able to spell your own (ex-)teams guys names right.

Trevathon, that persists. here, I'll play too, Manumaleuna. I could do that right.

do better, fuckfaces.
Alshon Jeffries says fuck you

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And if he advances to 1st string reps, how long before he goes down?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I’ll amend my statement, Pace is excellent at finding starters for other teams, not so much for the Chicago Bears

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll amend my statement, Pace is excellent at finding starters for other teams, not so much for the Chicago Bears
No need to amend! Shaheen isn’t a starter and Grasu started the season on the PS, he’s as much a starter as Arlington Hambright