Shark Week

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hear there is a Tornado heading for a large pocket of sharks..... seems like a good movie idea :lol:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't sharks eat more humans than anything else we have to fear?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
these rogue sharks seem to be a menace

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone believing this megaladon shit?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I really miss when Discovery used to have actual science/nature documentaries instead of these faux-documentaries like this stupid "Megaladon: the Monster Shark" thing that's on right now. It reminds me of the "Mermaids: the New Evidence" shit that they had on a while ago. Why make a show that is clearly fiction on a channel that was supposed to be informational? It's bad enough they have all those terrible reality shows. I just don't understand.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really miss when Discovery used to have actual science/nature documentaries instead of these faux-documentaries like this stupid "Megaladon: the Monster Shark" think that's on right now. It reminds me of the "Mermaids: the New Evidence" shit that they had on a while ago. Why make a show that is clearly fiction on a channel that was supposed to be informational? It's bad enough they have all those terrible reality shows. I just don't understand.

agreed wtf I expect real science and facts from discovery

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really miss when Discovery used to have actual science/nature documentaries instead of these faux-documentaries like this stupid "Megaladon: the Monster Shark" thing that's on right now. It reminds me of the "Mermaids: the New Evidence" shit that they had on a while ago. Why make a show that is clearly fiction on a channel that was supposed to be informational? It's bad enough they have all those terrible reality shows. I just don't understand.

I take it you don't believe there's an Amish Mafia?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I take it you don't believe there's an Amish Mafia?

You know, I was going to throw that one out there too, but that seemed like a low blow even for the dipshits that are now running Discovery Communications (Discovery, Science, the Military Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, etc.).

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Times are bad, when the only plausible educational show left on Discovery is Mythbusters, even though they make a lot of mistakes too. At least we have channels like NatGeo, erm, no that doesn't have a lot of factual.... uhhh, N2 is okay for 8 hours a day, when they aren't showing p90x infomercials. Well, I guess we still have PBS, oh wait. The Learning Channel is full of educational TV still, right?

Hmmmm.... :thinking:
The Smithsonian Channel is solid for educa...
UfvBuaR.png

Well shit. Never mind.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Voodoo Shark...what a joke it's a bunch of local guys screwing around, show the scientist guy more