Liked Posts:
per dan hayes article on twitter

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My hope is that somehow the Padres bring him on board. Its getting kind of fun out here watching the NL West folks babble. THe brain dead Puig commented about the Giants not being the Dodgers competition for them but rather the Cardinals:) Most of the SO CAL "experts" are ripping the Giants as going to be lousy this year. I'll believe that when I see it. What the Giants have is a great organization.

Going back to the Padres, if they bring Shields on board, I think they win that division. Hell, they might win it without Shields. I think that the Dodgers moves were incredibly dumb ones. Getting rid of Matt Kemp like they did will go down as one of the worst moves they ever have done. And shit-canning Dee Gordon for an aging Kendrick? What in the hell were they thinking? Both Kemp and Gordon will be all-stars while Puig will be wondering why they don't play St. Louis more often since they are his team's big RIVAL:)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he could go to the cubs

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one is saying anything, but I just wonder if these teams are questioning his future durability. He has thrown a lot of innings and has a very violent motion which creates a lot of stress in his shoulder. I don't see a 4-5 year contract out there for him, especially right now.

My bet would be that right now he is taking offers for a 2 year deal with an option year. A lot more clubs would be interested in bringing him in to talk about that then committing to all of that money.