Shitting

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had this several times during my stay at home..

But I just believe its from beer and eating like shit during a period of time.

Lol yeah, that was me until mid-April last year. Back when everything was so uncertain and WFH was a new thing. Definitely too much beer to calm the nerves and tons of snacking being within a few steps of my pantry all day during the week.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Something else to consider is covid being weird.

I had a bout of really really awful gastro symptoms last year around March/April that I believe was actually covid.

But I'd still bet on time killing being the main culprit....

He's been twice already today. It's not normal.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is he overweight? I worry about the pipes having to deal with those massive BMs.

No, not at all. Around 38-40 age and very average size and build. Just shits like a puppy. IBS perhaps.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Only times I shit long is when I’m dieting Or decide to read a chapter of a good book while pooping

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Back when I went to the office, I have had similar experiences. Once you work with ppl so long, you kinda get a sense of their schedule which is fucking weird but w/e. People are creatures of habit.

There’s one guy I work with, older gentleman and definitely not a great diet. Anyways, I’ve worked in the same office with him going on 8 years. I’ve never seen him use the urinal. Not once. Every time he goes pee, he also takes a shit. I know this because he wears the same shitty white New Balances everyday. And his shits are explosive. He lets them fucking rip, like farts I didn’t even know what humanly possible. He must shit at work 3-4 times a day I bet. And who knows what he does at home.

I agree, it’s weird and not normal. Personally, I’m a once in the AM type of guy after some coffee. 5 minutes tops. I’ve never understood sitting on the toilet, stewing over literal shit and scrolling through twitter or the news

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back when I went to the office, I have had similar experiences. Once you work with ppl so long, you kinda get a sense of their schedule which is fucking weird but w/e. People are creatures of habit.

There’s one guy I work with, older gentleman and definitely not a great diet. Anyways, I’ve worked in the same office with him going on 8 years. I’ve never seen him use the urinal. Not once. Every time he goes pee, he also takes a shit. I know this because he wears the same shitty white New Balances everyday. And his shits are explosive. He lets them fucking rip, like farts I didn’t even know what humanly possible. He must shit at work 3-4 times a day I bet. And who knows what he does at home.

I agree, it’s weird and not normal. Personally, I’m a once in the AM type of guy after some coffee. 5 minutes tops. I’ve never understood sitting on the toilet, stewing over literal shit and scrolling through twitter or the news
Best post so far in the shit thread. LOL

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd time today for main shitter. Another guy twice.

It's 11:26am.

wtf is going on?

Well... I went out to a bar on Saturday (was weird, it was like there was no pandemic)... ate wings and drank mad beers. Yesterday was fine but 2day I am chitting my branes out. Maybe I work in your office.

MAYBE THAT PERSON JUST HAD FUN THIS WEEKEND?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Maybe ask for a courtesy flush? Or secretly put fiber in their java?
Or just say "Can you motherfuckers quit shitting 10 times a day?"

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Just a suggestion...Use a product like this. Spray in the toilet prior to dropping the deuce and it should make your office team (and you in particular) much happier.

510FopP4+dL._AC_SS350_.jpg

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well... I went out to a bar on Saturday (was weird, it was like there was no pandemic)... ate wings and drank mad beers. Yesterday was fine but 2day I am chitting my branes out. Maybe I work in your office.

MAYBE THAT PERSON JUST HAD FUN THIS WEEKEND?

This is true. If I go on a 2-3 day binger, my bowel movements are fucked the following days. Maybe Bearmick just works with a lot of alcoholics

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like a drink myself but I only shit once a day. Maybe a second late afternoon if I eat a lot of kidney beans with lunch. This is absurd.,

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I left my last job in large part because the bathroom (2 stalls and 2 pissers for about 40 men) was like a constant shit sauna, and some creepy old dude was always, _always_, in the bathroom at the same time that I was
You guys had the same shit schedule

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Just wanted to let everybody know that I'm sending my thoughts and prayers out to you all right now while I drop a deuce.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The ability to have my phone in the shitter with me has increased the amount of time it takes me in the shitter. I've never worked in an office setting, but obviously worked in shared bathrooms. There's zero reason in an office your size that people can't be considerate, and not only clean up after themselves, but also spraying some Glade or other such air freshener.
The all important 'courtesy flush' is always much appreciated in these instances!LOL Probably lookin' at the phone in those stalls like you say........hard to pinch a loaf without checkin' stocks or scores or somthin' these days.